17. Home Alas

Killian's POV

I smile as I kiss Emma in the middle of the sidewalk, outside of the bar. I pull away and wrap one of my arms around her shoulders. My mother walks over to us with the biggest smile I've ever seen on her. "Are you two back together?" I look down at Emma as she looks up at me.

"Aye," I smile.

"Yay!" She hugs Emma.

"Mum," I sigh.

"What? I'm happy. Is that wrong?" I laugh.

"No," Emma giggles. I smile and kiss her head. "Swan, my parents place is closer, do you want to go back there?"

"Sure." She melts into me.

_________________________________________________________________

We get out of the car and head up the steps hand in hand. I open the door. I lead her up the stairs. Once the door to my room is shut, I immediately put my arms around her. She buries her face in my shoulder as I nuzzle my nose in her neck. "Don't ever leave me again." I mumble.

"I won't." I smile.

"Swan, I just want you to know how sorry I am, and I didn't mean a wo-"

"Hey," she pulls back and cups my cheeks. "It's okay, I know you're sorry." She kisses me. I kiss back.

"I can't tell you how much I've missed that." I pull back and rest my forehead against hers.

"Me too."

_________________________________________________________________

I wake up next to Emma, with my arm draped over her waist. I smile. "Killian?" She mumbles.

"I'm right here, love." She opens her eyes and a smile spreads across her face.

"You're still here." She puts her hand to my cheek.

"Of course, and I'm not going anywhere." I take her hand and bring it to my lips.

"Good." She cuddles up to me. I put my arms around her, holding her close.

"Killian," I hear from the door. I look over my shoulder and see Liam.

"Hey, sorry, Mum made breakfast." He smiles.

"Alright, be down in a minute." He nods and leaves. I turn back to my half asleep Swan. "You hungry?" I ask.

"A little bit." She says with her eyes still closed.

"Come on." I stand up. She just buries her head in the pillow. "Swan," I sigh. "I know you're not a morning person, but the food is going to get cold." She sits up.

"Fine." She sighs.

"Good girl." I smile and tap her nose. She stands up and sleepily walks over to me. "You look cute in my clothes." I smirk as I wrap my arm around her. I look down at her. She wears my boxers and one of my t-shirts that she tied to fit her better.

"Shut up." She lightly hits my stomach. "Should I change?" She asks.

"No, my family won't care." I kiss her head.

"Okay," she smiles.

"Killian!" My mother yells from downstairs.

"Coming!" I yell back. Emma giggles. "What?" I ask.

"Nothing." I look at her and raise my eyebrow. "Don't give me that look." I chuckle. I grab her hand and pull her towards the stairs. We walk down to the kitchen where my family is making breakfast.