47. Jealousy Flares

Emma's POV

I wake on top of Killian, with my head resting on his chest and the rest of my body laying atop him. Our legs are intertwined. He groans a bit, moving his arm over my back. I smile and sigh in contentment. I sit up on his hips as he stays asleep. I carefully get off of him. I grab a blanket and drape it over him. I kiss his forehead and walk to the kitchen. I start on breakfast.

I finish breakfast and walk over to my still sleeping Killian. "Killian," I shake him lightly. I earn a groan from him as he turns over and buries his face in a pillow. "Killian," I giggle. "Come on, get up." I pull on his shirt.

"Five more minutes." He begs, as the pillow muffles his words.

"In five minutes breakfast will be cold, now get your lazy ass out of bed." I slap his rear as I walk back to the kitchen. I hear a deep, overdramatic, groan and footsteps grow closer to me. Warm strong as come around me and wet sloppy kisses are laid along my neck and shoulder. I crain my neck, giving him more access. I moan and put my hand in his hair.

"Good morning." A deep raspy voice says. I turn around and wrap my arms around his neck.

"Morning." I play with the hair on the back of his neck. He smiles and kisses me hard. "I love morning kisses." I giggle.

"Best way to start the day is definitely getting affection from you." He growls in my ear. I immediately blush. "You haven't even started getting you portion of affection." He smirks and inches closer to my face. "Maybe we could do something about that." I smirk.

"Okay, yesterday you were all like 'no you're still traumatized, blah, blah, blah' and now you're trying to get in my pants. Men are so confusing." I turn around to the food.

"Well," he wraps his arms around me and nuzzles his nose in my neck. "That was yesterday this is today." I lean against him, pressing into him. "All you need to do is feed us and love us and you will have our full attention."

"So, basically you're all dogs." I turn around.

"If that's how you want to put it. As long as I get to eat food... and you." He growls. I bury my face in his shoulder. He chuckles.

"Eat your food." I hand him his plate.

"Then it's your turn." He whispers in my ear. I blush and sit down and eat.
The phone goes off as we eat.

"Hello?" I answered

"Hey, Emma, it's Ruby."

"Hey, Ruby, why did you call?"

"Well, I'm having a party at my house. I know you haven't exactly had the best experiences with parties, but you can bring Killian."

"I'll think about it."

"Okay, call me if you decide to come."

"I will, bye."

"Bye." I hang up and lay against his chest again. I sigh and rub my eyes.

"Everything okay?" He asks.

"Yeah, Ruby just invited me to a party." I rub my temples.

"Swan, if you don't feel comfortable going, then don't." He rubs circles on my hip.

"I can't hide forever, and he's in jail right now so he can't hurt me." I look up at him. "I want to go, but only if you come with me." I beg.

"Of course, I'll go." He kisses me slowly.

"Thanks." I smile.

"You're welcome, my love." He pulls me to his chest.

_________________________________________________________________