27.

Elliot's P.O.V

My eyes fluttered open to the light pouring in through the curtains. I brought my hands up to my face from out of under the covers and rubbed my eyes lightly.

I had on a plain black muscle tee which was pretty long on me. I looked over to see Soda laying there, with no shirt on.

I slowly turned onto my side and placed my hand on top of his stomach softly.

His eyes opened and he slowly turned his head to look at me. He smiled softly and turned onto his side.

"Did I wake you up?" I asked quietly.

"Nah, I've been awake for a bit" he said and wrapped an arm around my torso and pulled me to him.

"Mmhhh okay" I sighed and leaned in against him.

"You look real good in my shirt" he grinned.

I playfully rolled my eyes "don't push it"  I grinned.

I know your probably thinking 'where did Dallas go?' He actually fell asleep not too long after Soda got here. I guess he was pretty tired for some reason.

"We should probably get goin" I said and broke out of his grasp, sitting up but he pulled me back down "not now" he said.

"Colaaaaa" I groaned.

He just smiled to me "you know how you call me Cola ... my dad he uh, he actually use to call me Pepsi-Cola and when you called me that for the first time it kinda brought me back to that, although it was kinda funny" he chuckled.

"Oh Soda, I didn't know I don't have to call you that" I winced.

"No, no I like it" he assured me and kissed my forehead softly.

"Okay, I just wanted to make sure" I said and sat back up "we really should get going, you have work and you're already late".

"I can call in today"

"You're so difficult, you're never this difficult" I rolled my eyes.

"Come here and be quiet" he said, pulling me back down to him and kissed me.

                                     ~*~

"Stop that" I whispered and swatted Sodas hand away.

"Why?" He grinned and his moved his other hand up to the other side of my torso.

"Because I said so" and furrowed my eyebrows together.

He slowly began to tickle my sides again "you're so ticklish I can't help it".

I squirmed "no, stopppppp" I began to giggle. "leave me alone" I said and shoved him away from me.

There are only few times when I giggle and one of them is when someone tickles me.

He didn't budge when I shoved him, instead he picked me up and walked over to the couch, dropping me down on it.

He hovered over me and began to tickle me again on the sides of my torso.

"No ... Soda" I said in between breaths and laughing fits. I squirmed and snorted from laughing so much.

He laughed and stop tickling me, looking down at me as if to make sure I was okay. "Did you just snort?".

"You made me laugh!" I defended myself, trying to shove him off of me.

Just then Two-Bit opened the door with Steve, Ponyboy, and Johnny behind him. He took one look over at us and then closed the door.

Soda chuckled and got up off of me, walking to the door and opening it to them sitting on the stairs.

I got up and walked over to the door, we walked out and closed the door behind us and sat down on the stairs with them.

"You two finished up?" Two-but joked.

I rolled my eyes "we weren't doing anythin".

Two-bit ignored my comment and went on talking "hey, you been missing a bunch of school" he said, talkin to me.

I shrugged "look who's talkin" I grinned.

Two-Bit chuckled "cant argue".

"Hey Ell, when's your birthday?" Steve asked.

I paused for a moment, I almost forgot I had a birthday to be honest. I didn't really do anything for it except turn a year old of course.

"Oh god I forgot about that uhhh... it's June 26th" I responded.

"Wow Soda, shes older than ya" Steve teased him and slapped him on the back.

"Barley" Soda laughed and shoved him over. Soon enough they were tackling each other.

~*~

Tonight Soda made dinner. Ponyboy has always told me he made some strange things but I had never seen him do it. Tonight he cooked green pancakes. Green.

And for dinner. Which I wasn't complaining, breakfast for dinner was great.

"I'm actually afraid to eat this" I crinkles my nose as he set down the pancakes.

"Don't worry, this is normal for Soda" Ponyboy commented.

I looked to Soda who sat next to me "I'm never bored dating you" I said in all seriousness.

He grinned "and you won't ever be".

"No one ever is around this kid" Darry grinned back as they guys began to pick up the pancakes and put the on their plates.

I took two pancakes from the plate and put them onto mine. I poured some syrup on the pancakes and then picked up my fork, cutting a piece of one and eating it.

And it wasn't bad, it really only tasted like a regular pancake. He was actually a pretty good cook. Besides the green part, that was still really weird.

After we ate, Ponyboy and I were on dishes duty. I washed them while Ponyboy dried them.

As I was washing plates, Ponyboy looked over at me while drying one.

"You and Soda get in a fight?" He asked.

I sighed and nodded "yeah ..." I said, pressing my lips together and continuing to wash dishes.

"You two never came home last night" he commented.

"Yeah, we fell asleep at Bucks last night after fighting and all" I said, focusing on the dish I had in my hands.

"I'm sorry ... you don't have to say nothin about it"

"No Ponyboy, it's okay really. Nothins changin about Soda and I. It was a fight, granite it was a big one but we love each other" I said.

Ponyboy nodded and took the last dish I handed him. He dried it off and put it away like he did the others.

"Did you and Soda tell each other that?" Pony asked.

"What? That we love each other?"

Pony nodded.

I smiled softly "Yeah, we did. Trust me Ponyboy, Soda and I may fight here and there but I'm not letting things end that easily. You're not gonna get rid of me that easily".

Ponyboy chuckled "good, I like you and Soda together" he nodded to me and walked into the living room area