15.

Elliot's P.O.V

"Oh shit Ponyboy" Soda's eyes got big and he rubbed the back of my neck.

I copied him with rubbing the back of my neck "oh hey Ponyboy" I said awkwardly "how much of that did you see?"

"Just enough" he said awkwardly "you know Johnny said there was somethin up with you two but I didn't believe him"

"Ponyboy you cant say nothin about this to the others ... I don't know how Dallas would feel. Steve knows but only you two okay"

"I think everyone knows mostly everyone at least. Johnny, Steve, and I. Two-Bit and Dally are a bit too clueless"

"Well, I don't want Dallas to know" I sighed "please Ponyboy"

"I won't don't worry" he assured me.

I looked to Soda "sorry I pushed you, I freaked"

He laughed "you're fine Cherry, come on let's go back"

~*~

I walked out of my room in my normal jeans and button up for work.

As I got to the end of the hallway Steve picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder. He did that sometimes. I don't know why, but he was kinda a brother to me so I just went a long with it.

"You want me to tackle you again?" I asked.

"After giving that girl a black eye? No thank you" he said and dropped me.

"Ow ... you could have dropped me on the couch" I said

"What are you still doing on the ground? You have work" he snickered.

"Shut up" I said, getting up off the floor.

"Ready Cherry?" Soda asked, waking out of his room.

"Yeah let's go" I said as we walked out the house and began down to the DX.

"Hey, we get some alone time this way" Soda smiled.

I bit my lip lightly "that's very true, except the part where we have customers"

He laughed "that's true"

We walked up to the DX and walked inside. He walked through the door to the garage part and opened it all up. And that's where our day began.

We had customers come in and out and we were pretty busy. Around 4:00 Cole walked inside.

"Hey Elliot" he said, walking up to the counter.

"Hey Cole" I smiled back

"So I was thinking ..." he said, rubbing the back of neck "would you maybe like to go on another date?"

Right then Soda walked in and I knew he had to of heard Cole asking me on a date.

"Hey Cherry, Ponyboy asked me if you and I could go to the Dingo tonight" Soda interrupted our conversation.

I looked over to Cole "maybe another night?" I smiled lightly.

He nodded "alright, bye Elliot. See you later SodaPop" Cole said and he ducked out the door.

I looked over to Soda, smirking "your jealous" I pointed out.

He shook his head violently "no, no you've got it all wrong"

"Shut up, you did that on purpose" I said and leaned over the counter, grabbing him by the collar and pulling him lightly to me "Did Ponyboy really ask about that?"