2.

Elliot's P.O.V

My eyes snapped open and I shot up, looking around at my surroundings. I calmed myself down when I remembered what happened yesterday.

I got up and pulled my one suitcase to me, rummaging through it to find what I would wear. I pulled out a pair of jeans and a plain black hoodie.

Dallas has already got up so he was probably downstairs. I began to change into my clothes and then put on my shoes.

I opened the door, and looked out the room and around a bit. I then slipped out of the room.

I made my way quietly down the stairs, hoping I wouldn't wake anyone that was asleep. I knew Dallas was staying at someone else's house.

I made my way to the door and turned the knob just in time to hear someone clear their throat.

I jumped, startled and turned around to see a group of guys that consisted of Dallas, Darry, Soda, and four others.

"Where were you going?" Dallas raised an eyebrow.

I shrugged "I was just going to check this place out a bit" I said awkwardly. I looked from Dallas to Soda who was silently laughing at me.

"Alone?" Dallas questioned.

I walked over to the group "Dallas, I'm sixteen, not eight" I smiled innocently, that earned a snicker from one of the guys.

He rolled his eyes "anyways, guys this is Elliot my sister. Elliot this is Two-Bit, Steve, Ponyboy, Johnny, and Soda"

Two-bit had to at least be eighteen, he wore a Mickey Mouse muscle tee. He grinned and got up "nice to meet you" he said, then sat back down. I smiled back "right back at ya".

Ponyboy was around fourteen or fifteen and wearing almost the same as me. He waved to me.

Johnny was maybe Pony's age, at least he looked it. He looked up and smiled a bit "Hey" he waved.

Steve was sitting next to Soda and they seemed pretty close. Steve kinda salutes to me.

And they all wore jeans.

That's when Soda spoke up "Elliot and I met last night" he said.

I pulled out my chapstick from my hoodie pockets and applied to my lips before putting it back into my pocket.

"Yeah we did, well I'm gonna go explore for a little while. It was cool meeting you all" I smiled lightly and waved.

"Wait a second" Dallas stopped me "Pony, do me a favor and got show her around. We don't want no trouble from the Socs".

Ponyboy nodded and stood up "you coming Johnny?". Johnny then stood up and they made their way over to me.

"Well, I'll see y'all later" I waved as I made my way out the door with Pony and Johnny.

Once we got outside I looked over to Pony "what are the Socs that Dallas was talking about?"

"This place is kinda divided into two sections, the Socs and us the Greasers. The Socs are always trying to fight us" he explained.

"Their no good. Stay clear of them if you can" Johnny chimes in.

I nodded "okay, thanks for the heads up. Do y'all go to that Will Rogers High School?" I asked while we were walking down the dirt road.

Pony nodded "yeah that's the one".

"What about Soda?" I asked curiously.

He chuckled a bit "nope, Soda dropped out. He works at a gas station called the DX" he answered.

"Oh" I laughed awkwardly "sorry, it must be kinda awkward when people ask you about him"

He shrugged and smiled "I'm use to it now, I'm always having girls ask me about him. Even Socs girls ask about him. Sometimes they even go to the DX just to see him".

"That's a little ... weird" I laughed.

"It is kinda weird" Johnny said and laughed.

We walked almost the whole town before we began to walk back. I told them about my school in New York and my school in Connecticut and how I got kicked out of both. They told me about some of the encounters with the Socs. We talked about movies, Pony seemed to really love movies. Johnny was super sweet and talked kinda quietly. I also found out Johnny was actually sixteen.

Pony said that the gang almost always was at his house so we began to walk down there. But on the way we were stopped by a blue Mustang.

"Of course" Johnny groaned.

The car stopped and 5 guys came out of it, they surrounded us.

"Hey guys, who's your little girlfriend?" One of the grinned.

I laughed a bit and crossed my arms.

"That funny sweetheart?" The same one asked.

I smirked "who you calling sweetheart? Last time I checked I ain't shit to you" I spat.

He looked over to another guy and nodded to him. He then came over to me and grabbed me by the waist, holding my arms down.

I didn't fight him, I knew if I needed to I could get lose, I just wanted to see what would go down.

"Hey boys, think it's time to teach these two another lesson?" The one smirked.

They all started closing in on Pony and Johnny. I knew I couldn't let them handle those guys alone. But right as I was about to get lose a a red Ford Thunderbird drove up, with Dallas, Soda, Steve, and Two-Bit.

After a few exchanges of words the boys began to pile into their car again. But right as the boy who had a hold of me let me go, I grabbed his arm and twisted it as far as I could.

His eyes got big and he groaned. "Touch me again" I dared him "I'll make sure you can't have kids" I stared him in the eyes and then let him go.

He ran back to the mustang and they drove away.

"That'll be the last time he messes with you" Steve snorted.

"Better be" I sighed "what a bunch of candyasses"