(S2) Chapter 24 - Remember

Start from the beginning

Jungkook suddenly grips her arm, pulling her away from us and out into the hall, where I couldn't see them.

Where are they going?

——

-3 Days Ago-

I lay on her bed, my arms wrapped around my new lion cub, my eyes examining each move she makes, her hair as it moves along her shoulders when she moves. Her breaths and her cheers of happiness when she finished painting a part of the model.

I lay here, waiting for her to offer me something to do.

But the other half of me is laying here in thought.

That boy, Jaebum right?

I know him. I've seen him before..

I just don't remember..

——

"Is this all? You told us you would supply for a week. Not 3 moons!"

"Look, this is what you got. You're lucky that you even got this much. You know how much my camp regulates!"

"I don't give two sh*ts about your camp! I'm giving you supplies for a weeks worth of food! Not for only three moons!"

I clench my fist, Jimin and Yoongi seemed equally annoyed as me.

The angry words echoed through the walls, to us in the main room. Waiting for namjoon to finish this deal.

But it seems it isn't getting finished today.

Suddenly the door opens, revealing a slim yet average height boy, a plain benie covering his hair.

I suddenly want to yell.

But Yoongi was about to beat me to it before Jimin gripped the olders wrist.

"Next week, bring the correct amount or the deal is cancelled. Don't make me get your camp involved."

"Or us." Yoongi snapped.

"I'm not afraid of you, besides, your whole food situation rely's on me right? So you wouldn't dare rid the hand that feeds you."

"Mhm, yeah. See you next week Jaebum."

Slam

"That a**hat!" Hobi growls, appearing from around the corner along with my little brother.

"We can't just let him go! You didn't pay him did you!?"

"No"

"Why did you let him go with no punishment? He can't just do this to us!"

"I know-"

Namjoon sighs, rubbing his temples. Beginning to walk away from all of us.

When Yoongi stood up, namjoon turned back to all of us.

"I'm going to work out a plan. I'm sure it will be a good enough punishment. We will execute it in a few moons."