#27

Pov huiliang
When i was on my way to fetch some medicinal herbs for xiaofeng, i bumped into a snow white fox that transformed itself into a bracelet.

After taking care of xiaofeng, i sat on the small wooden stool and stared at the bracelet.

All this happened so fast that i didn't have the time to digest all this.

A few minutes after gazing at the jade bracelet, it suddenly talked again.

"Little human... you heart seems pure and untouched by the cruel world...As a way to express my gratitude, I'll give you a gift..."

Suddenly, huiliang's hand shined and a warm glow enveloped her whole body.

The light was soothing and made her feel more relaxed, calm and much more lively.

Before she opened her eyes, the little white fox whispered to her "I've given you, little human a power, and that is the power of healing, you can heal everything with your hands and that light that surrounded your body will protect you against all poisons and injuries"

Huiliang looked at her wrist before noticing that the bracelet was no longer present. That all felt like a dream and the only hint that made it all seems real was her glowing hands.

She immediately walked towards xiaofeng and tried her powers....

Indeed, they were real, she truly had the powers to heal everyone and soon,  xiaofeng woke up...