#15

Huiliang finally reached the palace and knocked at the door, before falling unconcious.

She woke up the next morning, awoken by the maid who bought a terrible news.

"Huang tai zi is currently being locked in the imperial palace's cell..."

(*huang tai zi= crown prince)

The news shocked her and after dressing up, she packed a few of his most favourite dishes according to her and went to the palace.

She rushed towards the place where he was locked in.

She approached the cell where he was locked in and one of the soldiers opened the door for her to enter.

Placing the delicacies she brought with her on the wooden table, she arrange them for him and waited for him to sit and eat.

He looked at her with the same expression he used to look at her these days.

He approached her said with an angry tone"it's all beacause of you..."

He then violently slapped her cheek, making her fell down.

She slowly stood up and sat opposite of him and when she saw him digging in, she was slightly relief abd poured him a glass of wine.

She then picked up her chopsticks and ate.

The whole breakfast eaten with silence and after he ate his fill, she put the plates back into the box she brought them in and called the guard to open the door for her.

Before she left, she said"I'll come back at around 5 for dinner."

He glared at her for a last time, before she left.

____

Another bonus chapter!😁