#8

The two lovebirds needed to part ways now as it was already nearly night.

Clouds were now pink and orange, like cotton candies floating in the sky. The sun was preparing to set and the moon could already be seen from up above.

Both were unwilling to part with each other and grabbing each other's hand tightly, they walked to the palace's doors where the deeply stared into each other's eyes.

How he wished she could stay with him tonight and forever by his side, he even started thinking of eloping, but she refused as she didn't want to burdun him, a crown prince whose country needed his protection.

They parted hoping to see each other again till she needed to go marry an unknown guy.

He was so unwilling to part ways with her and his anger rose as he thought of the twin sister that destroyed everything by being born.

He immediatly rushed to their chambers were she was peacefully sleeping and like yesterday, crashed inside in anger, but this time, he was fully sober, awake and very angry.

Huiliang, who woke up due to the loud bang of the door, sat on the edge to see her husband filled with anger.

He rushed towards her and used all his force to slap her. Due to him being a martial artist, this slap made her cough out blood as she trembled like a leaf.

She was fully awake now and conscious of what was happening. She knew that like yesterday, he would forcefully rape her, leaving her to suffer all night and day.