#1

Happy reading!
But first, i dare you skippers who ignored my note to comment and face my wrath!( Hi, btw a big high-five✋since i might, i definitely am part of the club)
_______________^_^

Loud firecrackers could be heard all along the streets and every single one of the neighbouring people were in front of a huge door, trying to take a small peek of the festivities inside.

Red papers cut into different shapes and characters were glued in the wall and red lanterns hanged everywhere.

This was a very happy occasion for many as the crown prince was finally married and that was to one of the beauties of the city who had a calm yet obedient demeanour.

The city had more than enough of those fierce queens that ruled over the past few years, and that was not a very good thing for the commoners since they tend to fight in the imperial harem and commoners were often involved in the background.

Finishing their bows🙇, the bride was sent to the chambers, awaiting the arrival of the husband.

Fidgetting a bit due to nervousness, huiliang was sweating profusely and had butterflies in her stomach as she could not imagine, not even in her wildest dreams that she would be married to the one she loves.

She always thought that it would be her big sister that would be married to the crown prince as he was very interested in her and would always visit us to see her, bringing her all kinds of treasures.

Even though, she had almost received no attention from him, she was satisfied to see him around and smiling.

She was a very shy girl who, unlike her sister could courageously say anything she wanted, without fearing consequences, unlike her, a chicken who overthinks everything.

She dreamed to be her sister and have his attention but even though, she was envious of her sister, her shy and kind character unabled her to hate her blood sister.

All she did was blamed herself for not having the courage to talk and confidently start a normal conversation with him.

For once, she was glad she was her, she was glad she was Huiliang and not huiqing.

Soon, the door violently opened up, revealing a drunk zhangchuan.