#19

Somehow, the thought of it being the prettiest name ever came to his mind as he smell the addicting fragrance she emitted.

She was carefreely smiling at him and he felt the urge to protect that smile on her and never let her shed any tears of sadness.

Having the cakes she made in mind, she decided to gave it to the benefactor whom save her twice in not even a month's time.

But of course, she explained the origin of the cakes, so as he did not misunderstood her.

Zhangfeng gladly took the sweets before heading to meet his imperial father to discuss about the drought.

Even though, he hated meddling in political affairs, he had no choice to, since, zhangchuan who was in charge of it was locked inside the imperial prisons and wouldn't get out anytime soon.

Returning back to his palace after a long, tiring day listening to the ministers.

He still had those sweets huiliang made and in his carriage, he opened up the napkin with a beautiful lotus flower sewed on.

The napkin was filled with her scent and he could guess that she sewed it herself.

He place the napkin inside his sleeves and opened the box.

The sweets looked astonishingly delicious and he slowly took a bite in one of them.

They were perfectly made but what surprise him was that they were stuffed inside. He heart ache to that fact as if those cakes were meant for a guy, then it meant that she was offering her heart to him.

This lead him to have a no further appetite to eat dinner and took out the pink napkin that came with the delicacies she made.

He stared at the napkin for hours, thinking of her.

They met only recently, but she was like an opened book that he could read.

She was a very decent, but shy and super clumsy girl whose heart was as pure as driven snow and her beauty was beyond comparison.

____
Hi! I'm very sorry for the irregular updates and i really hope am forgiven... my schedule is full everyday( so full that i can't even get the time to read).. idk when wi i update next but i think it will be quite soon since am in holidays for 2 weeks..( but holidays=loads of homework and assignments..)