#14

When zhangchuan reached the imperial palace, everyone was busy, rushing here and there, making him wonder what had happened.

He then saw the imperial family's chief doctor and he stopped him to ask what the matter was.

"His majesty has just fainted!" He explained no further and rushed towards his office to fetch medicinal herbs.

Zhangchuan walked towards his father's royal chambers and cries could be heard from inside.

He entered inside to see his imperial father lying on his bed and his muhou and mufei were both crying as if he was dead.

(*mufei= how a prince/princess calls his concubine mother
Muhou= how a prince/princess calls his empress mother)

He calmly approached the bedside and comforted his mothers.

This was unfortunately an inappropriate time to carry out his plans and it was about to fail if his father did not wake up tomorrow morning.

He that on a chair nearby and waited for his father to wake up.

Hours passed by with no sign of him waking up. His mothers were already on their way to their chambers and were very tired about a few hours of crying out loud.

His conciousness ebbing away, zhangchuan fell asleep and a few minutes later, the king opened his eyes and turned to look at his foolish son.

He then, retuned to his original position and closed his eyes.

Many thoughts were flooding in his head and one of them was that he could not let his son ask what he was about to.

He refused to let a woman like huiqing be one of his son's concubine and make him even more foolish.

He at first was very eager to let him marry her but he was quite doubtful and employed a high skilled assasin to follow her in the dark and watch her behaviour closely.

What the assasin told him shocked him as his son was falling into a seductress trap and was falling in it at a high speed.

But he also heard of the little sister who watched him from afar and always shyly tried to converse with him.

He immediately wrote his degree, engaging him to huiliang and send huiqing to the other kingdom as a peacemaker.

He could never let such a vicious woman stay and play with his son's heart...

_____

Hope you'll enjoy this new chapter❤😘.

I wish you all a happy new year and,

May 2018 be filled with blessings, joy, success and love!

And good luck for completing your new year's resolutions!

I really like that quote and if you dont mind me sharing it with you😁