#16

Zhangchuan was very worried. He was locked up here and huiqing was already on her way to the next kingdom.

That morning, he noticed his father's plan and before he could react, his father locked him up here.

From his knowing of his imperial father, zhangchuan knew that his father wouldn't let him out of there now.

It would take huiqing's carriage to reach the other kingdom's palace in one and a half month and in two month will be her wedding with an unknown guy.

If he rushed, using his black, wild horse, he could at most arrive in a month. His father would probably lock him here for one and a half month and it would be impossible for him to rush to the other kingdom.

He made his mind now, even if he reached the other kingdom after the wedding, he would take huiqing with him and they would run away.

He no longer wanted the throne if he could not be with his beloved.

It was soon time for dinner and huiliang, like this morning, packed his favourite food and went to the palace where he was locked.

Same as this morning, she placed the food on the table and they ate silently with only a lamp in the middle of the table.

It somehow seemed like a romantic dinner between lovers but only, the only one in love with the other was huiliang and the love was unrequited.

She took the courage to start a conversation.

"How...how was your day" she whispered, loud enough for him to hear.

He of course, replied with much sarcasm"it was quite fun being locked in a cell with nothing to do."

She could instantly hit her head for asking such a stupid question but avoided it so as to not look stupid.

The dinner continued in silence and like this morning, after eating, she pack the plates and went out.

Before leaving, she greeted him a goodnight and before she went away, she said"I'll bring your breakfast tommorow morning..."

____
Another update! Yay!😘 the future updates might be delayed due to me starting another school year but be reassured that i have no intentions of quiting wattpad or stop writing!( unless I've failed my exams which is possible with how bad I've worked and got my phone confiscated for the rest of my life...)

but let's remain positive and cross our fingers for me to work well... cuz am praying to god to miraculously make me excel!

Thank you for your support and don't forget to comment down your thoughts and opinion...