#25

She was about to reach his clothing when she noticed what she was about to do.

Huiliang blushed profusely at the innapropriate act she was about to commit if she removed his robe.

But she could also not leave him like that and let his wounds get infected. She took a deep breath and slowly removed his robe, showing his 8 pack muscles stained in blood.

She looked around her room for a pair of scissors before cutting the bedsheet into long stipes and used the remaining fabric to dip into the chilly water.

She carefully cleaned his wounds and bandaged them before covering him with the blanket she used to cover herself in.

Morning

With nowhere else to sleep other than the wooden table at the other end of the room, huiliang dozed off there before being woken up by the chirping birds outside her window.

The moment she opened her eyes, she went to check on xiaofeng who was still asleep and seemed to be running a fever.

Huiliang slightly touched his forehead before quickly retreating her hand in shock. She quickly rushed outside her courtyard and reached the servant headquarters.

She immediately asked for help but like their master, they looked at her in distain as they knew, even if she was the main wife of the prince, she was not loved and an unloved woman was considered even lower than a maid.

Huiliang begged with tears flowing down her cheeks in vain. She thought that the man she loved and married was truly cruel to her, she loved him for so many years to only gain disgust and hatred in return.

She shaked her head before quickly recomposing herself as she knew, she was the only one who can save xiaofeng.

She returned back to her courtyard, took a few of her hairpins that she had in her small jewelry box and rushed through towards the hole at the back of her courtyard.

There, she run towards the market place and sold her precious hairpins for a few gold coins. She then searched for a drug store but in her hurry, she tripped but instead of pain, she felt like she was lying on snow...

____
Hoho... what might it be?😂