#12

Huiliang then went with her mother and sister towards the lotus pond where she would often sit and play the zither.

Her sister then strangely complained to be tired and went to rest while huiliang and her mother discussed about some important matters.

Huiqing secretly turned towards the prince's carriage where zhangchuan was sitting.

"Xiaochuan" she called seductively as she mounted the carriage with his help.

The coachman soon drive off with the loving couple inside, to town where they would have fun for the last time maybe.

Arriving near the lake, they saw all sorts of merchants from candies to clothes to jewelries.

Hand in hand, they walked down the chinatown street. They were like celestial beings as the commoners watch them pass by.

Huiqing dragged zhangchuan to all the jewelry shops she found and bought lots of them.

They stored everything in a big bag that was placed inside the carriage and approached the lake where they got on a boat.

They sat closely to each other, admiring the streets and the beautiful peach blossoms petals that were falling like snow.

It was quite a magnificent and romantic sight and when they reached under a bridge, zhangchuan took that opportunity to place his hand along her tiny waist, pulling her even closer to him.

He wished so much, this moment could last an eternity or more but he needed to immediately return to the palace where he would discuss about making huiqing his concubine.

He planned everything out and if his imperial father refused to do so, he would threatened him by not wanting the throne.

Even thought he was very keen to be king, nothing was more important for him than having his beloved by his side.

He would dote her everyday and when he would be crowned king, he would frame huiliang of cheating and send her in the cold palace where she would spend her days, alone..