#13

When huiliang finished talking to her mother, she went alone to the gate where the csrriage was waiting.

But only to find an empty street. No carriage was in sight and she wondered if she was halucinating.

Then, huiqing, with a tap on the back, announce to her(huiliang) that zhangchuan was busy after passing an afternoon with her (huiqing).

After announcing the terrible news, huiqing walked away with a huge smile and with a big box in her hand, quickly went to her room.

Huiliang give out a sigh and since she did not want her parents to worry about her relationship with zhangchuan, she decided to walk home.

The road was quite long from the hui manor to the crown prince's palace and would take approximately two hours to return home.

She took a long breath and one foot in front of the other, she walked in the already dark street.

Her feet were already hurting due to the uncomforable shoes she was wearing and the she could already fill the chills of the night when walking pass the dark, empty streets.

She was thinking about that miserablr life of hers and why was god so cruel to her? Has she commited so much crimes in the past to have god punish her like that?

Seeing the warm light in front of her, huiliang lifted her head and saw a lively street.

Lanterns were hang everywhere and merchants could be seen their products.

The fragrance of buns reached her and attracted her to them. However, even if she was very hungry, she did not have the money to buy them.
(For those who don't know what are buns, pic is below:)

She was about to walk away when someone grabbed her hand and place two huge buns in her hands

With his husky voice, he only said one word"eat".

Huiliang lifted her head to meet his gaze. It was those of a very handsome man.

He looked quite familiar yet she was sure she didn't know him. He was very handsome and was as tall as zhangchuan.

Huiliang politely refused to take the food in his hands and was about to walk away when he again grabbed her by her hand and placed the buns in her hands.

He then walked away and dissapearred in the crowd.

She looked down at the meatbuns in her hands and took huge bites before continuing her way towards her home.

__

Thank you all very much for supporting this story... i hope it isn't really confusing since it is kindof a third person pov and a lot of explanations were in between the scenes.

I hope this book isn't too confusing....

But anyway... who the hell is that gorgeous man??😏😏😏