#9

Waking up to the loud yell from outside, huiliang got up and was prepared to get dress by herself.

She always disliked to let others see her naked and only asked the maids to dress her up on special occasions or when she was feeling unwell.

She chose an auquamarine dress with blue embroidery but when she was about to get dress,

The door flung open and she screamed while covering herself. Huiliang opened her closed eyes and saw yet again an angry zhangchuan, carrying a big box.

Placing the big box on the table and taking a sip of tea, he sat on the chair and said.

"You better get prepared soon and we will eat breakfast. We will both go visit the father and mother today."

She quickly put on her dress and went to sit beside him with a smile.

She  was happy that he was willing to accompany her to visit her father and mother as it would be a huge shame if he didn't come. She thought for a moment that maybe deep down, he truly cared for her, but this dream shattered when he said.

"Don't think that am doing that for you, i hate you to the bones and today, the only way i could see my belove is by visiting your parents, dont misundertand."

What he said was a fact, he thought, he will never ever consider helping the one whom destroyed his whole happiness and he would immediately abandon her there when she will go chat with her mother.

She will take, today, huiqing to the lake today and have a romantic date there.

Like before, they would go on the boat, this time though, they were subtracting a burden.

They would walk hand in hand through the streets and enjoy everything alone. He would buy her whatever she wanted and spoilt her rotten.

Afterwards, he would need to rush to the palace to beg his mother to choose another girl to marry to the Tang kingdom.

He would do anything for her to stay as it is by staying here that he had a chance of executing his plans of marrying huiqing.

________

Hello... i just wanted to say thank you all for reading it and make sure to comment your thoughts about it cuz this book was something that suddenly came up to me and i felt the urge of writing it.(so much that half of the story is already written... so that is why i update almost everyday...)

And please do vote if you've like it...

Am wishing you all a merry Christmas 💖....