#22

The emperor, taking another cup of wine, continued his talk.

"You simply have to tell her that you abandoned everything and that i allowed you two to be together but you have to live as commoners for this life."

What a joke, zhangchuan thought. By his understanding of the situation, he guessed that his father was doubting huiqing of being a gold digger.

But he knew she wasn't. It was always him that spoilt her rotten and gave her the best of the best as gifts. The only challenge was now to arrive there on time....

Being released from this cell, he was stuck in for weeks, zhangchuan immediately rush out and saw huiliang standing outside waiting for him.

A carriage was waiting for them in the faraway distance and following closely behind him, they enter the carriage and headed home.

During this whole trip, he somehow felt his heartbeat fastening with every breath that he took. The plum blossom fragrance was everywhere inside the carriage and that was excited him.

He of course, wouldn't admit anything and blame it on the fact that he will soon be with his beloved.

Arriving home, he rushed to the stables where his black horse was found and find out that huiliang was following him.

He was immediately irritated and thought that once his beloved return, he needed to prepare and pamper her and spoilt her rotten like he used to and the fact that he jad another wife inside this house would not be pleasing to the eyes.

He absolutely needed to sort things out and decided to make her move away in the exact copy of the ice courtyard  he had far behind the palace where no one would go.

He immediately, in front of the heartbroken her, send his orders to let her move to the ice courtyard.

He then, rushed to take his black horse and ride away but before, he especially ordered them that no servants were to go to the ice courtyard and only one simple meal would be delivered per day at the front door.