#7

Zhangchuan had in total eight siblings and three of them were princes while the rest were princesses.

Zhangchuan was the third prince and was quite favoured by his father since he was the son of the empress and was very talented in everything.

But he wasn't the most favoured one as the most favoured one was the last son, the one of the emperor's beloved imperial concubine Yun.

But, fortunately for zhangchuan, his little brother, zhangfei was uninterested in the throne and the only things he ever wanted was peace, quiet and minding his own business.

He hated the idea of ruling and even though his mother tried her best to persuade him, his decisions remained firm and never change for the past 18 years that he lived.

He was like his elder brother, a very handsome man and peerless in everything he did and his beauty could be compared to celestial beings.

If he was a modern guy, then his pureness would have already been devoured by the hungry wolves around.

He and zhangchuan were definitely the two most beautiful male of the whole country but even if they had some similar traits, their beauties were different.

One was hot, like fire and fierce, wanting power and love while the other was cool, mostly cold like ice. He was calm like the waters, wanting peace, quiet and was like a lone wolf, all alone in a snow mountain.