#11

Huiqing always hated that little sister whom was always calm and compose, the perfect lady as they said.

Even if their faces were similar, huiliang was called the number one beauty while she was number two due to firstly, their personality and secondly, her dimples and mole and finally, the natural fragrant that she emit.

Luckily, her mother 'doted' both of them equally while her father favoured her over huiliang.

Huiqing's eyes brighten as she saw zhangchuan entered the room with two big boxes.

She guessed that one of the boxes was for her and was filled with precious jewelries. She always loved jewelries and had such a huge collection thanks to zhangchuan who would buy everything she wished when they were outside.

Huiqing faked being a bit shy and went to greet her now married sister.

She acted like a professional actress by hiding her envy and disgust and slowly hugged her sister.

She used a sweet charming voice to greet her and then bowed to greet zhangchuan.

The gifts were presented and huiqing immediately snatched the big box filled with jewelries that were either made of silver, gold or jade.

She knew that everything zhangchuan selected for her was of the best quality and she would, during today's secret day out, let him buy quite a few more since she was to marry someone of another kingdom.

She was very unwilling at first to leave such a tresure box who was head over heels for her and was not to say drop dead gorgeous and was the crown prince, soon king of such a big country.

But when she heard that the one she will marry was the young king of Tang kingdom whose riches were beyond compare, she was very excited to go there and live a life, far more luxurious than here.

She knew she had to make a choice but it was either be forever a concubine under the main wife who was her sister or be the concubine who had a chance of be crowned empress since he had not yet crown one.

The answer was pretty obvious but she still wanted to get a few more treasures before going.

_______