#4

Tears were slowly forming in huiliang's eyes and one by one fell, wetting the bedsheets.

He forcefully pulled up her hands and his mouth approached one of her erected nimple and bit it.

She did not feel one single bit of pleasure in this as she could only feel the pain of him hurting her.

Huiliang was not stupid and knew that this was his warning and his way of saying that he didn't love her like she do and this was her punishment somehow.

She once thought that even if she wasn't the huiqing he loved, he would at least, for the sake that they had similar appearances, let that go and love her back.

But that was all naive of her. What could you have expected from a 16 years old whom have stayed at home her whole life, unlike her sister, adventuring her, sneaking out, having fun in the outside world.

She was never into adventures and she probably got it from her mother. Her mother too was like her, shy and calm and never liked stepping out of the palace doors.But she was also a cold hearted woman whom showed no emotions to anyone but her beloved.

Zhangchuan slowly moved down and tore her underwear apart, before doing the deed with so much force that she screamed.

It was painful and she felt like she was tearing apart with every movement he made.

She was begging, crying and screaming for him to stop, yet somehow, he was enjoying it, he did not want to stop yet and her in that state brought pleasure to him.

He thought that if she was already scraming like that when her torture had just started, then the upcomming ones would be even more intense....