#3

Using all his force, he pushed her on the bed and laid on her. He violently kissed her lips and bite them till he could taste her blood in his mouth.

She was mourning in pain and wished for him to stop that. She did not understand why he was being so violent and thought that he might be drunk.

She used all her force to push him away from her, but in vain.

His lips slowly moved down and again, forcefully bit her neck and a red teethmark was soon visible.

She cried for him to stop, begging him to not be so violently. But the more she begged, the rougher her became.

He suddenly, with one hand, tore open her red dress, revealing her underwear and pale white skin.

She was really a beauty, worth being call one of the prettiest of the city, yet to him, she was just a simple whore he was going to rape again and again till his anger lessens.

He was never going to forgive her for snatching the place that should have belonged to her sister and that was her punishment for accepting it.

He did not care about whether it was an imperial degree or not, for him, she was the main culprit in everything and if she wasn't alive in the first place, his wife today would be his beautiful huiqing.

Thinking about her was enough to make his heart skip a beat and make his little brother stand up straight.

She was the type of girl he wish to marry and was the only one in her heart. Wild and free, that's how he came to like her in the first place.

Unrestricted by the laws and doing what her heart tells her too.

She was for him, the greatest woman in the world and her beauty, confidence and wildness could not be compared to her uncapable little sister.

Although their appearance was similar, zhangchuan thought that huiqing was much more beautiful than that twin of hers and he would teach her a lesson for not knowing her place...