#18

A week passed by since zhangchuan was locked inside and like any other morning huiliang bought him his breakfast, but this time, she bought with her some handmade snacks she made herself.

He was slowly getting used to her bringing him his favourite dishes and he even stopped slapping her of his sarcastic comments.

He would silently eat, unless she wanted to start a conversation, he would eagerly reply and they could talk for the whole morning.

Zhangchuan didn't want to think to much about it and absolutely did not want to admit that huiliang was not that bad.

He just simply used the excuse of lacking company for his unusual talkative ways.

They discussed many things during this whole week and he was slowly stating to forget huiqing as they continued their talk.

He had to put a stop to this, he thought. He couldn't let anybody stop him from loving his beloved huiqing and especially not that fox of huiliang.

Huiliang, as usual placed the plates on the table and after he took the first bite, she would start digging in.

However, when she tried to talk to him like the other days, he kept silent, ignoring her existence completely.

After breakfast, she again clear the table, but this time, she place a box, which was wrapped in a beautiful pink napkin with a perfectly sewed lotus on it.

"I've made some cakes for you, you can eat them as snack later today..."huiliang said.

Zhangchuan refused to eat the sweets she made herself as for him, they would be the most disgusting things he ever put in his stomach.

He glared angrily at her and absolutely refused to even look at them.

Huiliang's heart couldn't help but ache at what he said to her. She slowly packed it up again and went out, leaving zhangchuan sitting there.

She walked towards the exit and again, bump into something.

This time, she nearly fell, but was luckily saved by two strong arms.

Quickly removing his hands off her waist due to it being innapropriate, he apologize.

It was the bun guy again....

It was the third time now that she met him and yet, they didn't know each other's name.

She took the courage to asked him and looking into his dark brown eyes.

"You can call me xiaofei and you, may i ask..." he replied politely.

"My name is Huiliang..."

That name sounded very familiar to him, yet, he can't bring himself to remember where he heard her name.

____
Hey guys! Sorry for not updating for so long and o hope you enjoy this new chapter! Am currently extremly busy with school and other stuffs, so i rarely have time to spend on wattpad, so plzz forgive me😿🙇.

And for those who care: don't worry, am still alive, if not then am half dead...