A Broken Nose and Some Fire Whiskey

Start from the beginning

"Well it sets my teeth on edge.
What’s he expecting to hear? Good
news?" Harry snapped a little bit.

"I think he just hopes he doesn’t
hear bad news. It gets him
through the day." Heromine awnsered.

"And what gets you through the day?" Harry asked the both of us.

"Two things. One is being able to see Fred again without having to worry that I am putting anyone in danger just being there and two is the day I see Voldemort dead." I told him.

"Harry, we all make sacrfices." Heromine told him.

"How long before he can travel?" Harry asked becuase Ron can't apparate with a broken bone or a gash that big.

"I don’t know. It takes time. I’m
doing all I can." Heromine sighed.

"Then untill then, we walk." I told the both of them. That night I had the worse nightmare I had in a while.

"Athens" the voice whispered, "Athens." The voice kept repeating my name. "He's gonna die if you don't save him." The voice almost sounded like my mother. Then images of Fred being tortured flashed in my mind. "Athens." As the voice repated itself it kept getting louder and louder then I saw him, my father standing over a red headed body but not just anybody, Fred's.

"Such a good looking boy...... My dear daughter." Voldemort smirked at me, "You really do know how to chose them, I get it, a blood tratior in love with a blood tratior, how fun and romantic......... Makes me sick." He told me as he put his foot on Fred's head getting a better look at his face. I tried to talk but for some reason, I just couldn't it was impossible. "I guess you could just call me an over protective father. Worried about the boys his daughter adores but you always don't let people push you around, now you get that from me, you and I are kore alike than you think." He looked at me with a smirk. "The feeling of anger you get when someone compares you to me, that spur of anger that could kill someone. That is the me part of you. You will join my side, your father's side whether you like it of not."

Then I woke up to Harry, Heromine and Ron surrounding the chair I was sleeping in. "Are you okay Athens?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just a bad nightmare." I told them, "So, what's new?"

"Snape is the new headmaster." Ron told me.

"Probably, Voldemort's doing." That earned me a dirty look from Ron.

"Anyway, we need to leave. I saw some snatchers on the border of the camp site." Heromine told me.

"Let's get packed up then." I said as I got up. Then walked and thats what we did for a few weeks on end we were all listenig to Ron's Radio as we walked.

"I'm hungry." Ron complained, Harry and Heromine stopped and looked at him. I had to stop as well then.

"What?" Harry asked.

"I'm hungry." Ron repeated.

"We're all hungry." Harry told him. Harry walked past me in annoyance. Heromine tries to examine the gash.

"Leave it." Ron told her and begam walking again. We all began walking and Heromine rumadges through her bag. "Mum can make food appear out of thin air."

"No one can conjure food out of
thin air. Food is the first of
the five Principal Exceptions to
Gamp’s Law. The other four are --" Heormine began but Ron cut her off.

"Oh, speak English, can’t you?" Ron said sharply.

"Oi!" I said getting evryone's attention, "Look, I know this situation is tense as hell but we have to do this becuase if we don't Voldemort will kill every Muggle, Muggleborn, half-blood and 'blood tratior' there is. So, pretty much the four of us would be dead. Heromine's parents would be dead, Sirius and Remus and Tonks would be dead, Fred, George, Ginny, Percy, Bill, Charlie, Molly and Arthur all dead. This is why we do this. This is why we can't fight."

"Fred is going to kill me." Ron muttered to himself, "At the wedding when Bill and Charlie pulled Fred to the side, they were taking him into proposing to you right there and then. I just need to know, if your father wasn't planning on coming back would you still have been his girlfriend?"

"Yes. I would have but I can't say for sure becuase we would have had diffrent obstacles to face." I awnsered.

"It'll be dark soon. We need to find a place to sleep." Harry sighed.

"Good plan." Heromine said

Ron stayed silent at least until he said, "Yeah. Brilliant. Only, correct
me if I’m wrong... wasn’t that
yesterday’s plan? And the day
before that? And the day before
that? Walk. Sleep. Walk.
Sleep."

"Oh, well we could have apparated if it wasn't for the fact that you wamted to climb a tree!" I told him.