It was Logan who took a seat this time.

"I had sex with her about eight weeks ago and she's about eight weeks pregnant." He informed me.

I took a deep breath to control my anger but it didn't help. "Are you stupid," I yelled.

He shushed me then pointed to the ceiling to where my wife was upstairs listening to music. It was probably a good idea if we kept Tonya's pregnancy on the hush, hush.

I could still hear Shanay's music blasting but I still lowered my voice to a whisper. "You had sex with her without protection....are you stupid." Before he could answer I added, "you better go get tested. I mean that shit. The last shit she gave you may have been curable but no telling what the hell she gave you this time." Logan opened his mouth to speak but before he could speak I cut him off. "And before you call this baby yours get a paternity test." He opened his mouth again but I had one last thing to add. "What the hell were you thinking Logan?"

I stared him down because I was waiting for an answer.

"Can I speak now," he joked. I gestured for him to continue. "I already got tested but they told me to come back to make sure in four months. I don't know what I was thinking. I love that girl. She showed up wanting to talk and one thing lead to another."

"What the hell....." I didn't finish because I could hear Shanay moving up stairs. The music was off and she was heading down the stairs to the foyer.

She was grapping for an umbrella out the coat rack and hadn't noticed us setting in the kitchen yet. If Logan hadn't said "Good morning" she wouldn't have noticed us.

"Hey Logan." She came over and gave him a hug. "What are you doing here?" She asked him once she pulled away.

I was a little jealous that my wife could give my good friend a hug but she wouldn't touch me. What was up with that?

"Just stopped by to talk to Chris," he replied.

"Okay." To me she said, "I'll see you this evening."

Before she could dart to the door I asked, "Where are you going?"

"Brunch with Mary and Marie." She answered then headed for the door.

I waited until I heard her car pull off to finish the discussion we were having before Shanay came down stairs.

"What the hell could y'all possible be talking about?"

I was lost with that one. They are divorced with no kids. What did she need to talk to him about? They were finish.

"Apparently she's been seeing a therapist." I should have recommended she see one way back when Shanay told me about her infidelity. "She explained to me she seeked out other partners because I didn't satisfy her sexually...."

"So you jumped in bed with her to prove a point," I cut in.

"You know sarcasm doesn't suit you." He joked.

He was joking and laughing but I was serious. That was how Logan dealt with shit. He made jokes.

"I don't give a damn what she has to say. If she wasn't happy with y'all bedroom action she should have spoke up about it. That could have been fixed. Y'all have been together longer than Shay and I. So when did it occur to her that she wasn't satisfied. Was it always that way or did it develop."

"We both were virgins when we started having sex," he informed me.

I hated the fact that he was defending her. It pissed me off. What Tonya did to him was wrong.

"If you've only fucked one man that gives you a right to test the waters while you married. Did you sleep with other women...No. There was a lot of ass being thrown your way and you staid faithful." My voice was getting loud because I couldn't believe the shit Tonya was feeding him.

"She wanted to know what else was out there...."

"Bull shit," I cut in. "Shay was a virgin too when I met her."

"And you think she's been faithful to you the whole time."

Friends will always mass with your head. Now Logan has me thinking about my wife with another man.

"Shay and Tonya are close friends. We met each other through them," Logan added.

"I'm 10 seconds away from kicking you out my damn house," I joked.

Shay would never cheat on me. I don't even think I can handle it if she did.

"I'm just saying. I'm not saying that I'm going to take Tonya back but I also never listened to her. The other day I listened to her and If I had done that from the get go maybe we wouldn't be where we at today. It felt nice to just talk and like I said one thing lead to another."

Logan was losing his mind. I was sure of.

"You are insane."I informed him.

"I'm also hungry."

"I would offer you some food but we have none," I joked.

"Lets go out to eat."

An hour later we ended up at Ihop on Baltimore Avenue. It was 12 noon and it was packed with what looked like college students. Maryland University was just down the street and it was the beginning of September so that made sense. We took a seat and waited for any free tables. We had been waiting for 15 minutes when finally a waiter came over to lead us too our table.

"Is that Shay?" Logan asked as the waiter placed our menus on the table.

I looked to where Logan was pointing, to find my wife at a corner booth my a window with another man drinking coffee. The conversation Logan and I had earlier had me trippin'. When I saw the man touch Shay's hand I flipped. All I could see was this dude having sex with my wife.

I walked over to the booth. Neither one of them notices me until I was yanking the dude out of the booth by his collar.

"What the hell are you doing," Shay hollered.

I ignored her.

"What the hell are you doing with my wife?"

I didn't get an answer because Logan came over and pulled me off the guy. A second after that the manager was asking us to leave. Logan pulled me out the door but I was not leaving until I spoke to Shanay.

She exited the restaurant with a pissed off look but the guy wasn't with her.

"What the hell is wrong with you," Shay bellowed.

She was pissed.

"You sleeping with a white dude." Instead of answering me she laughed. She really laughed. "This shit is not funny Shay." She was still laughing. "What you want a white dude now."

She gave me the finger and walked off like I wasn't shit.

"Where the hell you going," I yelled.

"Away from." She hollered back.

I was aggravated when she did that. What aggravated me the most was, I was still hoping she would show up at the therapy session.