Dispute

Wraith moved forward in great skill and speed, her body flexed in her excitement of the hunt. She had her unnatural colored eyes upon a stygimoloch who was a royal blue shade with a white face. The herbivore was so much smaller than Wraith, which meant that they would not cause much harm against her.

Of course with Wraith's mutations, the herbivore won't last long.

A sharp sound of movement, Wraith ran out in a sharp yet powerful sprint making her almost appear as a blur as she ran up. The herbivore looked over in pure shock, their voice was a sharp sound of terror.

Baldur watched and blinked as a large herbivore swung their tail fast at Wraith.

"..!", Baldur could not believe that a conscious parasaurolophus could launch a attack against a carnivore like Wraith. Usually their kind ran away from the first sight of danger, however he ran right into battle with no hesitation.

Wraith crossed her arms in her attempt to block the attack, she landed on the ground afterwards as she looked up at the parasaurolophus with narrowed eyes.

The parasaurolophus was without a doubt a male, his crest upon his head was a sharp color of teal. His body was a dark brown with a white underbelly. He stood before the smaller herbivore as he glared at Wraith.

"I suggest you leave.", snorted the parasaurolophus.

Wraith smirked standing up, she was not hurt from the attack by his tail. But he did attack her pretty hard, which meant that he was not afraid to get roughed up. "Why should I leave? Besides, I'm in the mood for some rough play."

Wraith had a smirk upon her onyx lips, she looked at the herbivore he was guarding. She looked up at him with a cold sneer.

The parasaurolophus glared, and at his side appeared two therizinosaurus who were both heavily armored from head to toe. Wraith blinked and glared. It would seem that these herbivores could handle themselves well. They obviously didn't play around either.

Baldur smirked at the sight of the herbivores, they obviously could hold their own. This also meant that this would be a challenge, and with every challenge it meant more fun.

Baldur gave a sound toward Wraith, Wraith of course heard it and she hissed loudly in pure anger and annoyance. She wanted to hurt something!

But it would seem that she would have to wait.

Baldur knew that Wraith could handle herself on her own, but these herbivores were going to fight back against them. If anything she helped him see how serious the herbivores were, and by discovering this was he going to put his clan to the test.

If they could defeat these herbivores, then they could definitely defeat anything in their way.

Tonight his clan would attack these herbivores, and he didn't doubt that the herbivores would be ready for the attack.

Wraith slowly walked away, she glared at the parasaurolophus as she did so.

The parasaurolophus watched her leave, he had armor on as well. His armor was a mixture of wood and some bones, his crest upon his head had sharp yet colorful leaves tied to it by vines.

Carnivores used skulls to show to others that they lead a clan, herbivores used colorful large leaves that they dye to show their leadership.

Herbivores could use skulls, but to them that was disgusting. Not to mention it was against their code.

Different factions had different views. This was clear.