Pact

Bloodmaw looked at the rex who they followed, the rex who worked with Dreadtooth walked on until they stopped looking down from a high view at a fairly massive clan that was below them. The walls stood as high as a rex, they were made from a mixture of bones and wood, the size was much larger than any clans that they have seen.

Clans vary very much in size, so to see that the clan was massive meant that they were strong and capable enough to take on anything that would come their way. Large clans meant that they were prosperous as well as healthy but the food required was pretty high.

Not only that but the herbal medicine needed to keep the clan up just in case something happened was probably another factor.

The amount was quite high, this clan needed a lot to make it work. A large clan like this one also meant that they had strength in numbers, they just took two steps further. This clan was one of many that no one wanted to mess with.

Bloodmaw was quite impressed much like everyone else, a clan made of nothing but rexes was another sight. Some clans change up the variety, while others find it best to stay away from mixing species due to the different demands.

The small group made it to Dreadtooth's clan before the evening began to set in, which was a good thing. It was never wise to go out into the night, of course they had to go through the night before but that was absolutely necessary.

Though it was necessary doesn't mean that it was the right call.

Swiftscale couldn't help but take in the numbers of the clan when they entered, the population was quite vast in numbers. Offspring were also roaming within the clan, which meant it was nice and secure there.

Bloodmaw looked around he blinked though when he saw a familiar face as Dreadtooth approached. Both leaders were different in size, but they both held respect for the other as they lowered their heads to each other.

Jr looked around before looking at his father curiously, Ruby felt some what uncomfortable only cause the rexes within the clan were watching the small group curiously.

"This way.", spoke Dreadtooth turning away and walking to the center of the camp. It was spacious but organized to where Dreadtooth stood at the center of attention. This center area was probably used to talk about serious matters or so Bloodmaw guessed.

"I want to say, I am glad you were respectful to me. I don't see that much anymore.", spoke Dreadtooth as he looked at Bloodmaw.

Bloodmaw nodded, "It is hard to find dependable individuals. I know that I have trespassed but I needed to find my son."

Dreadtooth gave a small smirk, "You retrieved him and you came here. I am glad you didn't try to flee, and kept your word."

Ebony looked at Bloodmaw before looking at Dreadtooth, the brute stood high with power. He clearly liked being in control from what she seen.

Bloodmaw gave a small smile back, "It is the least I can do since you allowed me to leave."

Dreadtooth gave a light chuckle, "Well let's get down to business then?"

Bloodmaw nodded strongly as he waited for him to speak.

"How many children do you have?", asked Dreadtooth as he looked at Bloodmaw seriously.

Swiftscale blinked wondering why he wanted to know. Ruby holding Jr still looked to him softly before looking back up. The youngster looked nervously at his father, he kept his eyes on him as well.

Scarface looked at Helm, while Ebony looked at Swiftscale. A strange yet faint tension surrounded the small group.

"Two, both boys.", replied Bloodmaw honestly. He gave a strong face to show he was not hiding anything nor was he lying.