Revelation

As the rain continued to fall, the tension grew for there was a new contender among them. This one was not the blind or so it was believed. The sun hidden away from rain clouds proved to be a ominous omen.

Many were gathered but few seemed to be restless, the talk of possibly moving made many weary. Crusher thought that it was a right call only due to the situation at hand. There were few within their ranks, and it was not like the blind would become unblind quickly. This was a massive decision, not that it will sit well with others.

"This is a serious discussion.", spoke Crusher who stood tall and confident. The power he held made many feel safe while others disliked how he ran things. Those who gather or eat vegetation have already made plans to move out. The separation between them would always remain, old scars would sometimes never heal.

Scarface watched small groups gather things, they were clearly leaving ahead of them. Devastate showed nothing as he stared at Crusher. Was this a right call? Probably not. The leader decided that it was best to move and they had to follow him. Of course disagreements would always happen.

"Why because one brute showed up?", came a hissing voice.

Scarface frowned only cause he knew who it belonged too. That individual was known as Sawtooth. This behemoth was a fish eater, and was classed as a spinosaurus. His long snout was full of deadly looking teeth, and his arms were long with sharp talons.

Sawtooth and Crusher had fought it out once beforehand, only to see which would lead the clan. The large scar upon his neck was a reminder of who won that fight. Crusher looked at Sawtooth silently, the trike crown lowered as his eyes locked onto Sawtooth. Scarface didn't really care for Sawtooth only cause he was a no good demon.

"This brute is not like us, besides this camp isn't safe. We have to think of the future.", responded Crusher as he stared at Sawtooth.

The future that was a unknown time for them, yet it sounded like a new start. To get away from those who are blind and actually work together to make something. That was a dream. Of course that meant that they would have to work extra hard to make it there. As well as remain alive long enough to see the dream become reality.

Blind beasts were everywhere, danger was all around them. Seeing the dream become a reality may never happen either for they all could die. Sawtooth gave a crooked smile, the armor upon him were of bones much like everyone else but he had what looked like blue colors that were painted upon his massive frame. Large fangs dangled from around his neck, obviously from crocodiles he had killed.

"The future is a bloated carcass if you ask me?", snickered Sawtooth as he gave Crusher a demented grin.

Crusher merely seemed unfazed by the words spoken by Sawtooth. "We are moving, so gather things you can carry."

Sawtooth blinked and glared sharply before turning away in a loud snarl. Scarface sort of smiled watching the behemoth stalk off in a pout. Devastate glanced at Scarface before looking away.

"Stay in small squads. Follow the trails and scents.", spoke Crusher as he watched many move to gather what was necessary for the move.

Scarface looked at Devastate as he asked, "Wanna be in my squad?"

Devastate snorted but he nodded nonetheless, this of course made Scarface smile as he said. "Better than being with sunshine huh?"

Devastate knew who he was talking about and he huffed in a light laugh. Scarface moved to gather things to take with them upon the move. The so many bones and food were very important.

Scarface blinked at a utahraptor who was alone, this was some what surprising since some raptors stay among themselves. Devastate had cargo upon his back and looked ready to head out as he walked away. "Should we have him join us?", he asked Devastate.