Demons

Have you ever wondered who was the real monster?

Many have always asked this, and never has it been answered. What is a monster?

To plenty of individuals, monsters were different.

A numerous amount faced off against different demons for they were never the same.

Baldur stopped as he looked toward a heavy migration of blind herbivores, his claws moved silently upon his clawed hands.

His intentions were the same as always, he was going to be a king who rules everything and everyone.

No one would stand in his way.

Sawtooth watched the herd, his eyes looked at Baldur. "So, you have any ideas?"

Baldur smirked coldly, "I have loads of ideas, but if we are going to face off against clans we need more numbers on our side."

Sawtooth gave him a twisted grin, "I suppose we do. I am sure that we can find some who could be easily useful?"

Baldur frowned looking at the herd, "I merely won't trust anyone though."

Sawtooth looked at the herd along with Baldur, he smirked as he replied. "I will talk for you. As you saw before I can be quite convincing."

Baldur smirked toward him, "Very well."

Bonds and trust could only be kept by those who look up to you. Intimidation and strength just wasn't going to cut it. The tyrant like Baldur knew that, he would really have to thank that spinosaurus again for putting a kink in his plans.

If it was not for him, he wouldn't of lost the clan that he had. He would of been king by now as well!

Baldur and Sawtooth walked after the blind herd, by watching this herd they could wait and see who attacks them. The chances of the blind or conscious of mind attacking them were clearly even.

Sawtooth would be the so called 'voice' of the clan, he could determine if the new recruits could be trustworthy or not.

If they weren't trustworthy, they would be disposed of.

The blind herd obviously picked up on the both of them, they were skittish and some would run closer to the herd. The night slowly began to rise off of the land, the dawning sky took on a bloody color as the sun made its presence known.

Baldur caught sight of something in the shadows, he stopped and stared at the massive form stalking through the dark tree line.

This individual was not blind, for they walked with a powerful yet cool stride. The tyrant looked at Sawtooth, he gave his head a shift in the direction of the silhouette.

Sawtooth looked in the direction and he smirked, someone was obviously out for a early morning meal.

Baldur watched as Sawtooth approached them, he was emotionlessly calm as he approached this massive form.

"Greetings.", calmly spoke Sawtooth as he stopped closer to the massive form. His eyes were glued to the stranger who slowly turned to look at him.

"Who are you...", replied the brute in a eerie and unfriendly tone.

Sawtooth pointed at himself as he introduced himself, "I am known as Sawtooth."

Baldur watched from afar, he watched as the dark figure became more pronounced in detail and color. The brute was a carcharodontosaurus, he was fairly larger than most of his kind.

The carcharodontosaurus was a solid ash gray color, he had white stripes upon his face that went down to his tail. The brute had dark red eyes, and wore no armor. However, the tip of his tail was missing for it was clearly chewed up and heavily damaged there.