Improve

The dawn came quite quickly, for some it doesn't come quick enough. Calls of pteranodons filled the morning sky from a distance, as if giving a cue to others to wake up. Bloodmaw slowly opened his eye, he looked around and was reminded where he was. Dreadtooth's camp was definitely different from their camp, probably because of the fact that it was larger. That and there was plenty of movements and sounds.

Bloodmaw lifted his head slowly, he was thinking about his son and about the fact he agreed to one of his sons being married. All this thinking must of worn him out, of course he has been through a lot in order to get his son back.

Swiftscale was asleep along with Ruby, Jr was already awake and the youngster had a serious expression on his face as he lays next to Ruby. He heard what his father had talked about with Dreadtooth, this probably caused him to think more than he should.

Helm and Ebony were clearly up, and the both of them were standing beside each other as they talked about something. It was hard to make sense of what they were saying.

So much has happened, and Bloodmaw's decision was being questioned. They hardly know anything about Dreadtooth, so could they really trust him?

Bloodmaw stood up, and as he stood did it gain the attention of everyone else. Those who were sleeping were waking up, for they knew it was time to leave.

"Everyone sleep well?", asked Bloodmaw as he watched everyone of his clan gather near him.

Swiftscale nodded as he looked at Jr with a kind smile.

Ebony gave a smile, "I guess we head back?"

Bloodmaw nodded as he turned to lead his small group out of Dreadtooth's camp. As they got close to walking out did Dreadtooth call after them.

"You leaving already?", asked Dreadtooth looking at Bloodmaw and those who follow him.

Dreadtooth was a different rex from those they have seen. The feathers he had were definitely a eye catcher, but the plumage went well with his dark brown hide.

"Yes, I have others I need to return too.", replied Bloodmaw respectfully.

Dreadtooth nodded giving a confident smirk, there was something off about his confidence. He had so much of it and it probably came from leading a large clan. "I see, well you all are free to come back. We are a alliance now."

Bloodmaw nodded, "Thank you for your kindness."

Dreadtooth smirked as he watched the small group leave, this would no doubt make the others feel uncomfortable.

Ruby felt a shiver go up her spine, she held Jr in her arms but she dared not to look back.

Swiftscale looked at Bloodmaw with concern.

Was this really the right call? To let one of his sons marry into a large clan like Dreadtooth?

Once the small group got further away did everyone begin to speak feeling like it was safe enough too.

"I don't know about Dreadtooth, how can we trust him?", asked Scarface looking at Bloodmaw.

Bloodmaw looked down, "I already agreed with this agreement."

Scarface looked down, "I know but there is something wrong with this."

Swiftscale looked at Scarface clearly agreeing with him.

Ruby looked at Jr who seemed distant, it was like he was trying to close every single word out.

Offspring being used as bargaining chips, yeah that was definitely wrong but it was about survival. Bloodmaw was doing it in order for one of his sons to have a safe life. A large clan like that won't easily fall to anything, and if one of his sons were apart of it then it meant he would be fine.