Hostility

There was no way that she was going to relax in a place like this, as badly as her body wanted sleep she couldn't bring herself to close her eyes. Goliath was not to be trusted, and she knew that from the start when she first met him.

Cripple stared out of the little crack for what felt like hours, when really it was only a few minutes.

She blinked hearing a loud noise and she lifted her head up startled. It took her a moment to realize that it was the Evil One who was still slamming against the wall. He was looking for a weakness within the cave walls and she could only imagine what would happen if Goliath and the Evil One meet up face to face.

Cripple also didn't like to keep calling him as the Evil One, even though he looked like a demon from hades she felt like he had to of had a different name. She slowly looked down praying that the little rex was alright, he didn't deserve this kind of treatment.

No one did.

But life was making it difficult for both of them, and it showed that it was not about to let any of them rest.

Cripple looked out of the thin crack that separated her from freedom thanks to the cell she was in. But she blinked taking notice of a herbivore, that she could faintly make out.

Long black neck, with a white face going down half of their neck, with long claws and stood rather tall. It was a therizinosaurus which was a rarity to see here in a dump like this. The therizinosaurus was solid black despite their face, neck, and tail.

White face with a white streak, deep red in color neck, and a silver coloring upon the tip of their tail.

Why would Goliath need a herbivore unless?

Cripple heard a giganotosaurus shout at the herbivore who looked at the carnivore unfazed. The giganotosaurus glared at the herbivore, "Take care of the weak runt!"

The therizinosaurus merely spoke back calmly, his voice never showed fear. "I am aware of my task. I will fulfill the order."

Was he going to treat the little rex!?!

"Hey! If you hear me, please let me know how he is doing! Please!", spoke Cripple as loudly as she could genuinely worried for her little companion.

"Shut up you brat!", growled the giganotosaurus toward her way.

The therizinosaurus having heard her words replied, "But of course."

Cripple smiled happy to hear that, and she gladly ignored the brute who snapped toward her direction.

Goliath had this therizinosaurus here for medical purposes, and the herbivore looked to be quite mature and cool unlike all the other residents who lived in this clan.

The giganotosaurus glared, "Just hurry up!"

The therizinosaurus didn't flinch at his words nor did he show fear for he was emotionless, from what Cripple could tell he stood his ground. There wasn't anything that scared him?

The therizinosaurus disappeared from Cripple's line of sight, all she could see was the giganotosaurus sneering at her before leaving as well after the herbivore.

Cripple could only wait until the therizinosaurus returns and gives her a update on the little rex. She was a teen and here she was looking after a orphaned rex, she may as well be the adoptive mother of the little one.

Cripple laid back down after getting riled up once she heard that someone was going to treat the rex. She hoped he was not hurt to badly.

Time passed by all to slow for her there, she hated how slow it was. She became restless and uncomfortable just waiting to hear back from the therizinosaurus.