The Right Call

Smaug no matter how many times he tried not to think about that baryoynx she always came back to his mind. Her clan must live in a difficult area if there was not herbs there.

Mountainous areas could be a major pain only cause herbs and such couldn't grow there. But is that where her clan lived?

She had mentioned leaving her clan and having traveled very far from home.

Smaug closed his eyes and sighed, it would seem he was starting to lightly feel for that baryoynx. Guess that goes to show he actually cares, deep down.

The deep bubbling of the steam, the rushing water. These sounds helped ease his mind off about the baryoynx, but only for a short time.

She ran off to fast, and what was funny two hours later she returned which gave hint to her not having returned back to her clan though she didn't have any of the stuff he had given her.

Smaug was surprised to see her back so soon, and before he could react did she run over to him. It was so shocking to see that after helping her, she already fully trusted him.

Some wouldn't be so easily trusting, that just goes to show that she must be having a bad time.

"Thank you so much! I hate to ask but do you have any more stuff you can give me?", she asked this politely.

Smaug tilted his head, "Did you eat that fish?"

The baryoynx looked down as she shook her head some what ashamed, "No, but please don't think bad of me for it."

Smaug wanted so badly to scold her but she must of had her reasons. He moved standing up to his full height. "Where did you take it?"

The baryoynx looked up at him as she replied, "I gave it to a comrade of mine who is packing up the stuff we find!"

Smaug looked at her, "Show me."

The baryoynx blinked and she smiled walking off and he of course followed her. His pets remained behind clearly still interested in hunting for food.

"I am sorry to ask things of you but I'm very grateful to you! I will repay you I promise!", spoke the baryoynx as she looked at him with a smile.

Smaug stared at her before saying, "You can start off with your name."

The baryoynx looked at him before smiling, "My name is, Cobalt."

Smaug looked at the blue eyes and coloring over her eyes, along with the blue coloring she had as well. Her name somewhat stuck with him. "I'm Smaug."

Cobalt smiled at him before she looked ahead as she pointed, "This way!"

The both of them walked for a while before coming to notice a large looking spinosaurus. The brute was a dark brown color, with red on his face and spine.

Cobalt ran over to him as she pointed at Smaug, "He was the one who helped me!"

Smaug came to a stop, he looked at the other male silently. Even the large looking brute was down a few pounds, but his armor was quite heavy upon his body. He even wore a skull upon his head, but it was for protection nothing else.

"Is that so? Well, thank you stranger.", spoke the brute putting out his clawed right hand for a handshake. "I'm Flaay."

"Flaay?", replied Smaug hesitantly taking Flaay's hand.

Flaay smirked, "I am called that cause I can cut the meat from the bone quite well. I am more or less the cook but I can do other jobs."

Smaug tilted his head, "Cook?"