Captive

The darkness was overwhelmingly thick, there was no way to determine if something was before her or not. Cripple looked around trying to find any source of light, and all she could find was the faintest of light through a thin crack.

She looked at the light and tried to peek out, all she could see was dark shadows outside. It finally occurred to her that she was in a den or cave made to be like some kind of cell. Goliath no doubt threw her in there, probably to make sure she doesn't escape.

He didn't merely want her to join his clan, he wanted something more from her but what?

Cripple was worried, what had they done to the little rex and what were they going to do with her?

Heavy calling of the blind always made the night so eerie and ominous. Cripple could hear it all around her, being in a enclosed space like this just made it worse. It just echoed off of the walls.

She blinked hearing voices, she looked through the crack as best as she could.

"I can't believe that kid is special.", scoffed a giganotosaurus. "If you ask me we should feed her to them blind animals."

"I don't know.", replied another giganotosaurus. "I don't wanna believe it either but you saw what happened? The moment we took her, the Evil One became furious."

"Pfft! Isn't he always furious? Besides, she is just a kid! She is just a waste of time."

Cripple looked surprised, the Evil One was furious when she was taken? Did that mean that the Evil One was here as well?

She frowned as she looked down, she blinked suddenly as a large shadow came before the crack of light. Cripple winced as the sharp rays of the moon hit her face slowly from a opening from the ceiling, her head still ached from being knocked out.

A giganotosaurus rolled a large boulder out of the way of her so called cell, he looked at her with cold eyes. "Don't try anything."

Cripple glared back at him and she snarled as he pushed her out. "Move it!", growled the giganotosaurus.

Cripple slowly walked and it took her now to notice that she was in some kind of cave like system with dens or rather cells since there were boulders covering them like doors.

She looked around cautiously as she tried to take in her environment.

Goliath only had giganotosaurus working for him, probably cause he liked size and power. Cripple only saw each and every one of them as stupid, but Goliath he was quite intelligent. He was a elder so that was probably why?

Elders were always smart, they live longer and with it the intelligence was on there side.

Cripple heard a familiar crying sound, she looked over to see the little rex chained to the wall. She blinked and as she started to run over was she kicked to the floor.

"What the hell!?!", growled Cripple at the giganotosaurus.

The brute glared sharply at her, "I told you not to try anything brat!"

Cripple looked at the little rex who was desperately trying to get to her, but couldn't for it was chained. It cried out for her and that made her heart ache.

"I want to see him!?!", spoke Cripple glaring at the brute.

The giganotosaurus smirked, "Aw, you care for him huh? You will see him shortly come dinner time!"

"What!?!", yelled Cripple as she glared at him sharply. "I will....!?!"

Cripple got up to attack the brute but was kicked back down, and as she tried to stand back up was she pinned.