Clash

There were no words exchanged as both brutes ran at each other. Smaug delivered a strong attack with his powerful right claw, he struck Baldur directly in the face.

His long claws dealing strong damage to Baldur's face, ripping through his flesh he left a long three marked laceration.

Baldur merely smirked returning the gesture right back, he swiped at Smaug's face and quickly pushed his head down with his other hand as he grabbed him by the back of the neck with his mouth.

Smaug made loud sounds of pain, while Baldur made no sound but only brief laughter.

Baldur's clan watched these two fight, there was interest and there was fear. It was easy to watch two fight, but it was hard for some to watch. Those who were scared could very well easily leave as the two of them fought, but their fear kept them from leaving.

Smaug snarled loudly as he used both of his hands to grab hold of Baldur's leg and pulled. This caused Baldur to fall, his mouth had let go of Smaug's neck.

No one wanted to die, only cause death was final.

Smaug smacked Baldur in the face twice with his long claws, each smack was harder than the next. These attacks quickly left cuts on Baldur's face, the blood fell from these wounds but Baldur smiled after each hit.

Smaug glared at Baldur, "You freak!"

To everyone it was freaky that Baldur showed no pain, he would only laugh or smile in such a twisted way after each hit or wound was given to him. It was not normal and that was probably why so many saw Baldur as a monster.

"That all you got?", teased Baldur dealing a attack on Smaug's leg with one of his claws.

Blood was drawn from a long gash appearing on Smaug's leg, the blood poured from the wound which brought pain. Smaug glared sharply as the pain in his leg grew, his eyes went wide as Baldur lunged from where he was and snapped his jaws on the side of Smaug's face.

Everyone had their eyes on them, Smaug's pets had stopped fighting each other for the fish. One of them won the fish, and in this case one would win this fight. It was all about stamina, for one felt pain while the other did not.

Smaug glared as Baldur refused to let go of the side of his face, it reminded him of the fight with Devastate. He was not going to die for he still had to defeat that rex!

Smaug used his hands to grab ahold of Baldur's mouth, he began to pull apart his jaws off of him. Blood poured from his hands due to Baldur's teeth cutting into his skin but he didn't care.

Baldur fought against his hands obviously, this was a battle of strength now. Smaug glared hard as he focused on removing the bear trap of a mouth on him, Baldur on the other hand refused to let go.

Smaug closed his eyes as he roared, his hands were beyond bloody but he pushed onward. His hands tightened their hold on Baldur's mouth, and he pulled at his jaws extra hard.

Baldur's jaws slowly began to move away from Smaug's head, the tyrant had wide eyes for he was being overpowered by Smaug.

Baldur clearly kept fighting back, but Smaug was not about to let him have his way. He would not be defeated by anyone else. Not now, not ever!

Baldur had a hard choice to make, he could let go or keep doing what he was only then to risk his jaws from being pulled apart. The tyrant made his decision quickly.

Smaug felt Baldur lessen his grip, he quickly pulled at Baldur's face and using his strength lifted the tyrant onto his back. Baldur not expecting this looked surprised.