╟ Chapter 138: The Real Dressrosa ╢

Start from the beginning

"I was Doflamingo's subordinate" she answered in honesty, earning a cry of shock from your captain.

"What?! You were?!"

"She was just pretending that she was obeying him!" intervened Wicka, coming out of Zoro's disguise.

Viola gazed at the Tontatta girl with a smile, recognizing her immediately as she called her name. Wicka faced the other in slight shock, not believing that she would remember her:

"You remember me?!"

"Did you forget about my ability?" Viola motioned her eyes. "I've been watching what you all are doing. Along with the one-legged soldier who raised Rebecca after my sister died, you people were preparing to fight! I've been watching it all! Thank you for believing in my father!"

"Viola-sama!" sobbed Wicka tearfully.

"Sorry for interrupting this useless moment, but we should maybe keep going" you grunted. "If we aren't taking the elevator, what else can we do?"

"Follow me" the cloaked woman simply said.

She led your group away from the King's Plateau to another set of stairs a few feet away from the elevator's gates. Avoiding the guards, you followed closely Viola who took you to a more isolated area.

"Since I was a princess of the royal family before Doflamingo took place, I know a secret passage" Viola said, advancing toward a wall.

"Eh?! You were a princess?!" exclaimed Luffy, and Zoro punched the top of his head. "Ouch!"

"You're too loud!" snapped Zoro.

"You mean you were a princess of Dressrosa?" you ignored the two, watching closely the cloaked woman.

"I used to be" she answered, trailing a hand on the rocky structure.