Chapter 10

(Lemon warning, skip if you want)

Damian's pov

"I love you [y/n], that I can tell you"

Her face was glowing red at my words and she breathed heavily. So did I.
She put her hands on my cheeks and kissed me as I feel my pants tighten. I don't know how long I can keep them on honestly. She's heavenly attractive laying under me and twitching.

Your pov

I moaned in surprise when he pressed his hardness against me while making eye contact.
"This is what you do to me, what you always do. I don't know how long I can wait"
I shivered at his soft words.
"You don't have to wait, Dami.. I want you too"
With that he dived to my neck and kissed down it while dry humping me.

I put my shaky hands on his bare back, feeling his warmth under my palms.
I began to soak as I felt his growth through his pants, rubbing against my womanhood.
I moaned with pleasure only from his movings.

Soon he stopped. He had a dead serious look on his face. "Have you done it before?" he asked. "Thruth is, I have.. But I haven't really enoyed it..." I answered carefully.
His eyes softened. "It's okay as long as I don't hurt you." He put his hand under my chin "I promise.. you're safe with me. I want to make you feel good, beloved"

"I trust you, Damian" I said before kissing him deeply. He started to unbutton my jeans before throwing them somewhere in the room.
He began to stroke my inner thighs while planting small kisses on my neck.
Suddenly my shirt flew off somewhere too.
Soon he stopped again.

He was starring at my whole body with a lustful glare.
I tried to cover myself of embarrasmant but he pinned my hands down back to the mattress. "Don't. you look so beautiful exposed like this"
He hungrily dived in for my nipples and began to suck them dry.
"Dami-ah!"

I suddenly felt a hand grab my ass really hard. The hold softened as he slipped down my panties. He kissed down from my chest, to my stomach until he reached my sensitive parts.

He started to lick all the way up to my clit before sucking on it.
I turned in to a moaning mess from that point. I played with his hair as he played around with his tongue on me.

Damian's pov

I couldn't handle how sexy she was, moaning to my actions. I unzipped my pants and began to touch myself while licking and sucking her jewel. I could feel the precum pumping out as I stroaked my cock with a hard grip.

I think she's ready for me now.

Your pov

He stopped again. I opened my eyes to find him over me. His eyes were lustful and damn.. He looked so hot.
He was placing his cock outside my entrance and kissed me gently before slowly entering me.

At first it felt like he wasn't going to fit but that was before he grabbed my ass and slammed into me really hard. The gentle eyes was turned into a lustful and domestic glare.
I squealed in surprise but it quickly turned into load moans as he repeatedly rocked inside me.
Soon he slowed down and silenced me with a kiss. "hold it, I'm far from done beloved" he breathed out between our kisses.
"Hold on to my neck"

Right after I placed my arms around him, he lifted me from the bed and started to slam my hips down on his length.
I've never experienced so much pleasure all my life. He was breathing heavily in tact with every thrust.
I felt a knot loosen up just beneath my stomach.
"D-Dami, I'm close" I breathed out
"Let it out, Love"
He kept on thrusting harder and faster, then I loosened. My whole body was trembling and my head felt delighted. I could feel everything become extremely wet down there from squirting. He began to moan something in arabic at my reaction.

He trusted like 4 more times before releasing himself in me. He slowly laid me back on bed before kissing me lightly.
We were both sweaty and still panting when he placed his head beside my neck.
"I love you too" I told him before he pulled out.

I cuddled up in his arms before we covered us up. "Goodnight beloved" he whispered before we both fell asleep.
__________________

*Meanwhile*

Dick's pov

I was heading towards my room when I heard weird noices coming from the hallway. I grabbed my escrima sticks before exploring where the sounds may come from.
As i sneaked down the hall I realized it came from little D's room...
It took a while before I realized what was going on..

"Shit"

I quickly ran down to the kitchen.. the kids grow up too quickly. I hope at least they use protection..

I need aspirin

And then there's the rest of the family.. Bet Bruce didn't have the talk yet.. Tim and Jason would totally use this against them..

I better call Kori