Chapter 2

Your POV

I couldn't blink and I shaked as hell, unable to speak.
"What is it sunshine, cat got your tounge?"
The masked man replied.
He seemed to be around the mid 30's.

"Please, don't kill me, I haven't done anything" I said with a shaky voice.
"You don't get it, do you? I will kill you but not without having a little fun first" he'd put his hand on my shoulder and forced me down on my knees.

Then he poked the gun under my chin. "Strip" he commanded me. I froze and started tearing up.
He became aggressive and shot a garbage can behind me. I let out a shriek and began to cry.

He re-aimed and pointed the gun at me once again.
With shaky hands I began to unbotton my coat and the same with the blouse.
The he pulled out a knife and carved off my bra bands, leaving me almost exposed.

I closed my eyes while expecting the worst. Instead I heard something hit really hard several times and fall to the ground.
I looked up to see a figure with a cape and a lump laying unconscious on the ground.

It was a boy. He seemed to be just around my age.
His eyes were covered by a domino mask but I could tell he was looking right back at me.

Damian's POV

I was starring at the brightest [y/e/c] eyes I've ever seen. She had tears in them but.. in a way, she could manage to look stunning.
What am I thinking? Idiot.
I took off my cape and wrapped them around her shoulders.
"Are you okay?"

Your POV

"Are you okay?"
His voice was so smooth.
"I.. I don't know. Who are you?" My body felt numb.
"Seriousl.. ehm, Robin" the boy replied.
"Can you stand up?" He took my hands in his an helped me back on my feet.
Shortly after, my eyes felt blurry and I started to faint.
I could feel arms wrap around me just before I hit the ground.