Chapter 4

Your pov

It must be sunday and I'm still at the manor. I reached for my phone and a saw a text from my dad. He asked if I were doing well. If only he knew..

My clothes had been cleaned. I quickly got dressed and rushed to the bathroom in the same room. I looked like a mess.
I washed my face and fixed my hair with my hands until I looked descent.

I heard a knock on my door so I went to open it.
"Hello miss, I'm Alfred Pennyworth. Master Damian asked me to check on you. Anything you need?
"Uhm.. I'm a bit hungry I guess"
He gestured towards the stairs.
"Breakfast is all ready, miss. Take a seat and wait for the boys"

Boys.. I thought to myself. I wonder how many who lived here.
I went down to the stairs and a lovely smell of pancakes hit me.

(You're vegetarian in this, sorry if you're not)

I took a seat behind the table, looking at everything in front of me. I heard footsteps and a black haired guy with blue eyes entered the room.
"You're finally awake"

"H-hello" I stuttered. He smiled at me. Don't tell me everyone is handsome here..
''I'm Richard by the way, but you can call me Dick"
"Cool.. I'm [y/n]" I was laughing about it in my head though. How do you even get Dick from Richard? It makes no sense.
I began to blush for how wrong that thought sound..

"So [y/n], are you from around here?"
He asked as he piled some bacon on his plate.
"Not really.. I newly moved here from
[y/p] to study at Gotham academy"
I took a pile of pancakes with some berries on top.
"That explaines your accent. Live by yourself?"
"Yeah"

Suddenly we hear something fragile break in the hall following by some swearing and groans.
"Seems like Jason is awake" Dick sighed.
Another black haired boy was walking across the room to the fridge. He was aiming for the milk, ignoring our presences.

"Good morning Jason, ruff night?" Dick asked loudly.
"Shut up, you dick.." He replied
Dick seemed irritated now.
"This is [y/n] by the way. Maybe you should introduce yourself before you scare her away"
Jason noticed you now. "Oh Fuck, sorry! Hi"
I waved and chuckled.

Jason took a seat beside me. "I'm Jason Todd, the man in your dreams"
"Not a chance, you imbecile. We don't know which junkyard you came from yet" Damian said entering the room.
His intense eyes met mine. "Besides.. she's not your league"
I blushed like hell right now.

Jason smirked "Sorry demon spawn. Didn't know you had a girlfriend" he changed look between me and Damian and chuckled. We both blushed "She's not, Todd! I'm just saying that you don't have a chance!"

"everybody SHUT UP!" great.. another black haired maniac appeared. "Good morning Tim" Dick said with a calm voice while sipping on his coffee.

"I can't believe that you're the only one who's not joining this circus, Dick. You're all crazy" he held a hand out to me. "I'm Tim Drake. The only normal brother in the house"
"[y/n][l/n].." I said. "Nice to meet you, nice to meet you all" he took my hand in his and kissed it. Damian coughed on whatever he was eating.

"Oooh! the game is on!" Jason shouted.
Just great...
"Enough now!" Dick said. "As I said earlier, don't scare her. She barely know anyone here and she's not a price eather. You're all acting like idiots right now"

"Thank you" I whispered to Dick and got a nod back.

Damian s pov

I took a seat beside [y/n]. "Sorry for our behaviour. We are usually like this I guess.. but that doesnt excause our behaviours"
She begins to laugh. Loud. "I was just messing with you to make you uncomfortable. I'm not better than you, guys. I'm just a good actress"

Jason dropped his jaw and Dick almost choked on how coffee "NO. WAY! She got us all" Jason laughed. "And Dick! You were like -my lady, we will behave- Haha!"
I glared at Jason, knowing the game was on. But [y/n] wasn't a price. She was playing in it.

But that doesn't mean that Jason or Tim can have her.