Epilogue

Jasmine stepped into the backyard of their house with a cup of tea on her hand. Her gaze was on a little boy playing on a mini plastic slide. Beside her is Hoon, he held a bottle of beer sipping on the bitter liquid. He turned to Jasmine with a smile which she returned just as pleasantly. 

"He's getting big isn't he? Seems like you were just pregnant with him not too long ago." 

Jasmine smiled wider. She's never been so proud of Julong. He's growing up looking more and more like his father. "Yeah, he'll be two next month."

"I'm sure he'll be breaking plenty of hearts just like his father." Hoon's gaze wandered into her belly, a hint of sadness in his eyes although Hoon had been an expert hiding it in the last few years. A chance he could have had. He could have been the one living this life with her if only fate have been kind.

Alas, he'd made peace with his broken heart. He mourned the loss and moved on. Hoon chose friendship over enemies and never been happier with the decision. 

Yuan on the other hand, hasn't been a part of Hoon or any of their lives. Jun and Hoon decided to start their own company parting from their family business. Luckily, they have been successful in doing so. Why not? They are one of the most prominent names in Asia's Top Fortune 500 people.

Hoon kept his gaze on Jasmine, she looked like she's about six months pregnant. "So, found out what the new baby's sex yet?"

Jun soon walked up behind her, his arms hooking around her waist cupping her belly with his palm. "It's going to be a girl!" He said proudly planting a kiss on her lips. 

"Really?" Hoon grinned. "You lucky bastard!"

*****The End****
Thank you for being patient with me.

Jasmines In JuneOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara