Mistake

🚫 MATURE CONTENT 🚫

Jasmine pulled the sheets over her chest and counted all the mistakes she made in her life. Out of all those mistakes, this has got to be the worst one. Not only did she not think this through, she also risked losing her job doing so.

She couldn't help it. This mistake is also the sexiest and the most exciting she has ever had. It wasn't even a debate.

A naked man rustled with the slightest movement from under the sheets, Jasmine tilted her head over to him and saw the mound of his dark hair, he's laying on his belly facing the other side, his arms folded over his head on top of the pillow.

She was suddenly reminded of the long evening they shared, the wild night of mind blowing sex. Hours upon hours of it, that she was swollen and dry by the time Jun Long finally wore himself out to sleep.

She exhaled feeling the soreness in between her legs while Jun made another light rustling under the sheets, groaning as he moved and stretched. This time, he lifted his head and turned to face Jasmine.

When Jasmine turned his way, Jun was already smiling.

"Hey there, beautiful." He moaned and Jasmine couldn't help but stretch her lips into a wide smile.

Jun has a natural charismatic energy about him. It's easy for him to make friends and pick up women to bed. Jasmine was well aware of this, she'd done her research and knew about his reputation as a womanizer, charmer, seducer, casanovona and all other titles anyone could throw at him. And yet, she still made the silliest descision to sleep with him.

Really, all he had do was smile his charming smile and she's already wet in the center.

Just like she is right now.

And to be fair, one gaze from Jasmine had Jun's length throbbing and wide awake. Something about her, and her energy, the way she looks, the way she smiled at him got Jun all weak in his knees and horny.

He knew all he wanted to do as soon as he laid his eyes on her was to fuck her. He's never met a girl who can make him so horny so quick. She must be an enchanter, a living succubus sent from hell to make him suffer.

Jun tossed his arm over her and pulled her back close to his chest. First thing he did was taste her lips then rolled her under his wide shoulders. He knew it'd only been four hours since, and he could still feel the tightness all over his body from the previous evening, but his body were already awake and screaming for another go at it.

Besides, he don't think he could get himself to calm down, because his dick has been fully erected all over again.

---

Jun hovered on top of Jasmine, holding himself up with his arms, he leaned to kiss her mouth and lowered his hips on her.

Jasmine spread her legs further giving Jun more access, he'd been teasing her with his member, slipping just the tip, letting it run all over her clit that she thought she was going to go insane.

Just slide it in! She could feel herself begging. Why does he enjoys teasing her like that?

She threw her legs around his waist and held him there with the strenght of her limbs. She doesn't want him pulling out or getting away from her, not yet.

Jun felt the power of he legs on his waist and grinned. "Greedy!"

He likes it when she becomes possessive like this. Her legs wrapped around his hips turned him on even more, sliding himself deeper in her pussy until the wet walls of her inside clamped and molded into the size of his dick.

She feels so good on him that she wouldn't mind entirely if dick never left her pussy. Jun can only moan with pleasure and closed his eyes as he began the rhythm of sliding in and out. In and out pausing just so he could hold himself back from exploding.

Jun leaned to kiss her erected nipple, playing with her gently with his teeth making her writhe and arch her back deep as a cave.

The movement was just enough that he felt his dick slide back. But that's not what he wanted, he's nowhere done fucking her yet.

His fingers dented the soft skin of her hips, Jun pulled her back to him as close as he could manage and held her in place. He began to grind on her faster and faster, deeper and deeper, getting more and more agressive each time he pumped until her entire body buckled, her muscles tensed and she succumbed the the wonderful bliss of her orgasm.

He grinned, eyes bright with thrill. There's nothing sexier than watching her come on his penis.

After about a few seconds or so, her entire body went limp, all her energy escaped her at once. Only then he let go of her, only then he let go of the come he'd been holding, and let his seeds replace the moisture she lost during sex. Jun soon went limp beside her catching his breaths.

How many times have they done it since they got together yesterday? Jun gave it a thought in his head. Five? He could hardly believe he made her come five times already.

"I'm starved." He groaned as he nibbled on her ear. "You gave me the hardest work out of my life."