Steal your girl

It didn’t take long before there was knocking at front door. Hoon didn’t have to be told who it was, the familiar beating on the door has an uncanny way of putting him in an annoyed mood. Jasmine got up to open the door, smile pressing on her lips before she even open it, Jun had texted her he’s coming.

Jasmine opened the door greeting Jun simpers with simpers. He leaned in to give her a kiss before inviting himself in. He carried a handful of snacks he took from the main mansion.

“Hey there Hoon!”

“What a surprise.” Hoon intoned sarcastically. He twisted glaring at Jun who kept his easy steps to join him in the living room. He took the middle seat on the couch while Jasmine got comfortable on the other end.

Hoon sighed, his annoyance rippling all over his body. “Care to watch the news with us?”

Although Jun makes sure he’s updated with news and everything else happening in the world, the news is the last thing he wants to watch on his free time.

“No, but since your controlling ass wouldn’t let Jasmine out to see me, I came to see her.”

Hoon felt like throwing him out.

“Glad you have time to check on her, how about your brother?”

“But I just saw you yesterday! Twice!”

“And you've been with Jasmine the rest of those times.”

Jun gave a breath, he could understand Hoon’s annoyance with him. This is his way of throwing a tantrum on things he couldn’t control. “But gege, why do you want me to see you so much?”

“I don’t.”

“But you just said….”

“I want you to go away.”

“Can I borrow Jasmine for an hour? I promise I will disappear after.”

“Nope.”

Jun frowned. “Why not? Have you even given her a break yet?”

“She slept all day, she had plenty of breaks.” Jasmine turned red and dropped her head at what Hoon said, it sounded like a complain. “She seemed wore out. I was nice enough to let her catch up with her sleep.”

Jun pressed his lips, this is Hoon’s subtle way of scolding him. He tends to get all sarcastic instead of Yuan’s more upfront reprimands.

“An hour is not long.” Said Jun determined to steal her away for a little bit.

Finally, Hoon granted his younger brother a glimpse of his stare. “I don’t want her smelling like you or sex as soon as she comes back. Do you realize how disgusting it is to have that kind of thought shoved in my head as soon as I get a whipped of your jiz?”

Jun’s face soured. “Why would you say something like that?” The last thing he wants to imagine is his brother smelling his jiz.

"Because I don't want you touching her while she's staying with me."

Confusion rattled Jun's head. "So your going to be possessive of my girlfriend?"

At this Hoon smiled at his little brother. “Please, don’t think I’m going to steal your girl. I know your relationship will be over in two weeks.”

-----

Forty-five minutes was all needed to kick Jun out, getting up from the couch to open the door. “It’s almost ten o’clock Jun, I need to go get my rest.”

Jun twisted over his shoulder, looking at the wide-open door. The festive lights in the courtyard was bright and romantic. A perfect place for them to be together. He didn’t want to leave, he wanted to take Jasmine with him.

He pouted. “Ten is early, can I leave at eleven instead?”

Hoon sucked a steadying breath and made himself sound final. “No.”

Jun pushed himself up, half pouting and grunting. Hoon is being especially off-putting and cruel to him just because his new girlfriend is with them.

He leaned over to Jasmine sitting on the end of the sofa for a quick kiss. He knew he wanted to do more than that, he wanted just to take her into his arms and squeeze her tight. He missed her so, but Hoon was glaring at him, couldn’t wait to get him out of the house.

Hoon has always acted so miserable and grumpy, Jun thought. The guy just need to get laid and relax. He suddenly wanted to ask Jasmine how he treated her, but based how she acted so comfortable around Hoon on her first day, his worries evaporated.

“The heat is getting out!” Hoon growled impatiently.

Jun chuckled. As if Hoon was paying the bills. He has the nerves to complain. He pulled away from Jasmine finally after that long – unnecessary display of affection and began to leave. “I’ll text you.”

Hoon was frowning at Jun when Jun walked out the door. “I’ll make sure I take care of your girl tonight.” Hoon smiled coyly and winked, mischief glittered his bright eyes.

“What?” Jun halted by the door, but Hoon pushed him out with force grunting and laughing. Jun tried to fight it off but it’d been too late. Hoon bolted and locked the door and made his way to the back door and did the same.

“Good riddance!” He mouthed by the window where Jun was slapping the glass trying to get back in. Hoon yanked the curtains close.

Jasmine was shaking her head but didn’t say anything. It wasn’t her place. Besides she doesn’t feel too comfortable with Hoon to have playful conversation just yet. Instead, she picked up her phone texting Jun.

“Don’t worry about him.” Remarked Hoon as he saw Jasmine on her phone, he circled back to the couch. “Same way I used to kick him out of my room when we were young.”

Jasmine saw the twinkle in his eyes and smiled. A shade of pink covering her skin. “I see you two are very close.”

Hoon picked up the remote from the coffee table, feeling a sudden swarm of aches and pain fell on his shoulders, maybe he shouldn’t have been moving around a day after coming home from the hospital. He recalled the doctor’s directive in his mind.

Bed rest.

Exactly what he’s not doing.

“Forgive me, Jasmine.” He spoke softly, “I must go to bed now."

Jasmine nodded and started fixing the mess on the table. They were mostly Jun’s mess he left when he departed. Empty bags of treats he brought from the mansion. “Do you need me to do anything for you before you go?”

“No,” Hoon couldn’t think of anything at the time. “Maybe have my towels ready for the morning. I like to take my shower early.”

She made a mental note to herself but forgot to ask whether the shower inside his bedroom or the living room.