Messages

Jun:
Hey

Jasmine:
Hey

Jun:
I heard what happened ☹️😡

Jasmine:
Yeah

Jun:
Cheer up, Jasmine 👏😊

Jasmine:
I just lost my job Jun, I have a right to be unhappy.

Jun:
That you do, but I may be able to help you.

Jasmine:
Really? 😲

Jun:
Yes. I can't get you a job in the company. My brother will kill me if he finds out I hired my girlfriend. But a job just came up and the pay is good.

Jasmine:
Tell me! 😊💓

Jun:
It's a full time caretaker for my sick brother. 3 months contract. All you have to do is take care of him 24/7 while he recuperate.

Jasmine:
I don't know. I don't know anything about being a health care aid. I've never had experience working as one.

Jun:
No health certificate needed. He has professional nurses for that. All you have to do is help around the house. Fetch his water, pick up his meals. Easy stuff. Plus 3 months should get you enough time for a replacement job.

Jasmine:
How do I apply for the job?

Jun:
I'll talk to my brother.

*****

Yuan shifted agitated on the back of their vehicle, he peered at Jun busily sliding his fingers on the screen of his phone like a young teenager.

"Who in the world are you sending messages to?" He couldn't fathom Jun writing meeting minutes on their way to visit their ill brother.

Jun lifted his eyebrows over his phone and saw Yuan's furious face. "I'm writing a message....for work." He cleared just in case.

"Couldn't that wait until you're back in the office?"

"I'm almost finished."

Yuan leaned back on his seat, his strong jaws tightening. "Fine, but put away your phone once we get to the hospital. It's rude."

*****

Hoon cracked open his tired hooded eyes upon hearing the silent rustling of footsteps enter his room. 

A familiar silhouette focused into his vision. Tall slender man with broad shoulders, strong jaws and sharp intimidating presence. "Yuan, you're back." He grumbled through his breath. 

He saw Jun next. "Hey, Jun."

He turned over his shoulder once he realized his parched throat and reached for his water but Yuan had beat him to it, handing him the bottle. 

"Thanks." Said Hoon before he pressed the bottle of water into his lips and drank till his heart content. 

"How are you feeling, Hoon?" Jun asked as soon as Hoon had time time breathe. 

He pushed his head back into the pillow and cleared the blockage on his throat. "Tired."

Silence fell into the gloomy room. 

"Well, I wanted to make sure you're doing ok. Are you sure you're ready to get back home?"

"I would rather spend my days locked up and in my own bedroom than spend another day at the hospital. Yes, I'm ready to come home."

"Yes, about that!" Jun interrupted and shimmied his way until he got to Hoon's side. "I need to talk to you about something."

-----

Jasmine turned her head to the sound at her apartment's door. She pushed herself away from her desk and stalked over to the front door to see who it was.

Surprised claimed her when she saw Jun standing outside. 

Jasmine rushed to unlock her door and swung it open glittering with bright smile. 

"Jun! What a suprise!" She didn't even know he knew where she lives. But then again, Jun Long probaly has access to all the information he needed considering how rich he is. 

Stalker. 

"Jas!" Jun grinned, carried in his hand is a bouquet of flowers, white roses and strings of jasmines expertly arranged together. Flume of flowery fragrance stung her nostrils as Jun brought the flower up to her. "I hope you don't mind me showing up unannounced. I wanted it to be a surprise."

Of course Jasmine didn't mind. She would have a day with Jun rather than spending it alone or some stranger. As a matter of fact, Jun has been eating her mind since she left his condominium that it's just a matter of time before she comes begging him to see her. He just beat her to it. 

"How'd you know where I live?" She asked stepping out of the way for Jun to come in. 

Jun surveyed his curious eyes inside Jasmine's apartment. Soft shade of green painted her walls, green curtains and a deeper shade of green sofa sat in the middle of the living room. Jun made an assessment that green was her favorite color. He made a mental note to wear something green next time he sees her. 

"I have my ways." Jun answered and leaned to give Jasmine a sweeping kiss. 

Jasmine kissed him back and giggled but Jun wasn't ready to let go of her yet. He kissed her deeper until her knees folded and her weight gave out supported by his arms wrapped around her back. 

"I'm horny, Jasmine." He confessed with gleaming wishful eyes. 

Jasmine laughed. "If you let me put away these flowers then I might be able to help you with your problem."

"You swear?" He purred. 

How can she lie to him? She'd been thinking about the wild night they had wishing they could do it all over again. She glanced over to her bedroom, it's dark and looked very inviting. "There's my bedroom, I'll meet you in there as soon as I'm done putting away these flowers."

Jun straightened and helped her balance back to her feet. "I wan't you in your bedroom naked and ready for me not a second longer than a minute." He pressed his stiff length on her belly. "I mean it."

She smiled at the sensation of his length on her belly, Jun is hard as a rock. Jasmine kissed his lips softly, couldn't wait to feel him inside her. "I'll hurry, I promise."