Hoon

Hoon held the wedding invitation tightly in his hand. The card is embellished with gold ink and fancy lettering. It looked like Jun spent plenty of money on the invitation cards alone and he could imagine how lavish the wedding is going to be. 

Sure, Jun has to have a lavish wedding, it'll be the talk of the town and cover of magazines. He could already picture the headline. The Most Eligible Bachelor Found Love With A Housekeeper. Just like a fucking fairy tale. Hoon's face soured with disgust. That asshole! It should have been his story. 

Hoon held the card so tight, that his fingers turned white. It is not so much as he is angry as he is brokenhearted. He should have known he didn't have a chance. He shouldn't have expected as much. 

They barely just met. Jun and Jasmine has only been dating for half a year before deciding to get married. What fools, he thought. Only fools get married that soon. 

Hoon was so certain in the beginning too. Jun will dump Jasmine soon enough. Jun never dated anybody longer than a week. He never kept a serious relationship. He has women from all corners of the city willing to pleasure and snare him at any given moment. Jun enjoyed his life that way. He'll never change who he is for a mere office girl who isn't even as beautiful and elegant as most women he fucks in bed. 

Maybe that's why he had put so much hope between him and Jasmine. Jun was supposed to break her heart. He had been so wrong. He had underestimated Jun's feeling for her. 

He stared at the wedding invitation again, burning a hole through the paper. His heart ached, breaking all over again.