Pippin #2

You woke up and sat up straight, gasping for air. A cold sweat ran down the back of your neck and your breathing came in short pants, your chest heaving up and down.

It happened again. The nightmares kept replaying over and over again. The orcs had come down from their hiding places after the war and burned down the Shire. You shivered at the thought of that actually happening but you soon relax as someone tugs the sleeve to your nightgown.

You smile slightly and sink back in bed, as an arm wraps around your waist and pulls you close to someone's warm chest. (He has a shirt on you pervs XD)

"It wasn't real." He whispered into your ear, trying to soothe you. "They'll never hurt you again, I promise. I'm here."

He kept on whispering loving things into your ear as you turn your body to be snuggled into him, playing with the string to his shirt.

Pippin smiles down at you and kisses the top of your head, nuzzling his nose into your hair, he sang softly to you...

"Home is behind the world ahead.

And there are many paths to tread.

Through shadow...

To the edge of night...

Until the stars are all alight.

Mist and shadow...

Cloud and shade...

All shall fade.

All...shall...

Fade."

You sigh as his voice trails off, his heart beats softly against the fabric. "Pip?"

"Yes, flower?"

"Don't leave as Frodo did."

Pippin smiles sadly down at you. Frodo, your cousin, left the Shire because his time here was over. You missed your cousin so much it hurt, and it hurt Pippin just as much.

As you stare up at him, he syncs his lips into your, matching them up perfectly like they were made for each other. You melted into the kiss as you responded instantly.

"Never," Pippin replied, mumbling into your lips.

((Haha I bet you guys thought I was dead. Long time no see ladies! Miss me? This chapter was short...Now, I still haven't updated my 'There And Back Again' book because THE THIRD HOBBIT WON'T COME OUT FOR ANOTHER TWO MONTHS! God, I'm so pissed. Laters!))