Bofur

You enter the hobbit hole without knocking since the door was already wide open. No one came to you when you entered, they were all in the kitchen, eating. You enter and drop your cloak in the entryway. You walk through the cute, cozy home. It looked pleasant and peaceful...until you heard the sound of roars of laughter, and the sound of burping. You roll your eyes. Sure, you were a female dwarf and you would do disgusting things with your brothers, but not in public in front of a hobbit. You enter the dining room where a bunch of dwarves was throwing a feast. The first to spot you was Gloin.

"Y/N! About time, lassie!"

You smile and either kiss a dwarves cheek or hug another's neck. It was a wonderful reunion. You haven't seen another living soul in ten years! You've been traveling a lot and most places you visited was abandoned. You sit between Gloin, who was your brother along with Oin, and to the left, you sat by Bofur...your best friend. Perhaps even more if he would think of you that way. You smiled at him the same time he did to you and you both hug each other.

"Y/N!"

"Bofur! Oh, how I've missed you!" you laugh cheerfully.

The party continues on, much longer to Bilbo's liking. You hear Ori ask what he should do with his plate, and you smile. This was going to arouse some specific dwarves.

"I hear a song coming on!" you smirk, with a hand to your ear.

"Don't worry, Ori. Give it to me." Fili said as he took Ori's plate and tossed it to his brother, Kili. Kili caught it and tossed it to Bifur, who stood by the sink in the kitchen. Oh, how can the Durin brothers make such a great team? They continue that as Bilbo snaps.

"Can you not do that?! You'll blunt them!"

"Oh, ya hear that lads?" Bofur smirked as he plays with his knife with Gloin. "He says we'll blunt the knives..."

You smile and stand near Kili as he begins the song:

Kili: Blunt the Knives and bend the forks!

Fili: Smash the bottles and burn the corks!

You: Chip the glasses and crack the plates...

Everyone: THAT'S what Bilbo Baggins Hates!

The song continues and you link arms with Kili and Fili and the three of you dance in the hallways. You catch a fork and toss it to Bifur. He catches it and when Kili does the same, he almost stabs Bifur in the head! Good thing he caught it...

Everyone: Cut the cloth, tread the fat! Leave the bones on the bedroom mat! Pour the milk on the pantry floor...splash the wine on every door! Dump the crocks in a boiling bowl; Pound them up with a thumping pole; And when you've finished, if any are whole...Send them down the hall to roll!

The violins and flutes begin to play and you jump with joy. You see Bofur skip to the rhythm and tramp towards you. You smile as he grabs your hands and the two of you spin around to the beat of the song, once in a while a plate or mug would fly past you and you would give it to Bifur. You and Bofur beacon Ori over and the three of you dance in a circle together like little village children. Then Ori would go and do something else and Bofur would spin you in a circle. You wave your arms gracefully in the air as he grabs your waist and spins you. You spin like a beautiful dancer that you are and then you stop dead in your tracks to link arms with Bofur. You both skipped in a circle, the air was filled with laughter as the dishes were cleaned and the song ends.

Everyone: THAT'S WHAT BILBO BAGGINS HATES!

You and Bofur stopped dancing really fast and you all laugh, clearly out of breath. You giggle and turn to walk away before Bofur roughly grabbed your arm and whispered in your ear, making you blush.

"I love you."