Thorin #3

"I don't care if you're the biggest thing on Middle-Earth! It's too dangerous!"

"I will not let that blasted dragon plunder our gold any longer!"

"Gold is ALL you cared about! It's never your sister! It's never your nephews! It's definitely never been ME!"

"And you're right! I NEVER CARED ABOUT ELF FILTH!!!"

You stop in your tracks, glaring at Thorin as tears begged to be released from your eyes. You refuse to let them fall as Thorin's menacing glare comes to a halt, his face slowly softening. You try to push the sadness as Thorin slowly walks towards you. You act quickly by grabbing a kitchen knife and hold it directly in front of you, the sharp tip just inches from his chest. He raises his hands in the air, unarmed. But you didn't care.

"Get out Thorin!" You roared. "I'm sick of you!"

Many times, you have let him go after a heated fight. But never, had you threaten him with a knife...which only made Thorin wonder if you would ever let him back in after this fight dies down. Tears finally broke your spell and pool down you face as you angrily glared at him, with a broken heart at his choice of words.

"Don't EVER come back! I mean it this time! Go on that godforsaken quest of yours and get yourself KILLED for all I care!"

Thorin, with a strict, grim face, backed towards to door, not liking the fact on turning his back on you with that knife. He slipped outside the door and into the blazing rain outside. You drop the knife when he left and broke down. You sank into a heap of your tears and dress, gripping at the old torn floorboards as you face the fact that he's gone this time and he's never coming back.

Your heart broke even more that he left to his quest and didn't even say goodbye. What brought you to insanity after that? Was when the news broke out to you and Dis that The Sons of Durin have been slain in battle, and you could never apologize to Thorin for you hateful behavior. He did what you asked...he got himself killed.