Kili

"Hey, Y/N!"

You turn from unpacking your pony and smiled, for the beloved nephew of the Dwarf Prince had pranced up to you like a happy little child. Though he was fully grown and a strong dwarf, he would always act like a small boy around you and his older brother, Fili.

"Wanna play a game during watch tonight?" Kili asked.

"Of course!"

Late that night, you, Fili and Kili went running off into the woods while Thorin was on watch.

"Do not go too far in!" He warned you three like the protective uncle he is, "And Fili must be back before dawn for his night watch!"

When the three of you find a comfy spot to sit far from the company, you begin to play the game. Kili wanted to play a game of riddles, and he insisted that Fili should go first.

"Alright," Fili said proudly as he rubbed his hands together, making you giggle. "How's this:

"I get bigger the more you take away from me, what am I?"

Kili and you began to whisper into each other's ears, trying to guess and Kili then claps his hand together in victory.

"A hole!"

You all laugh as the game continued on. But then it grew later and Fili had to go on his night watch. Kili and you decided to stay behind and continued to play. It was Kili's turn to give you a riddle.

"You can keep this, but you can't give it back. What is it?"

Things began to buzz through your mind. He smiled when you curled your lip and concentrated to think of an answer. That could be anything! He loved the way you scrunched your nose and frowned to think. When suddenly, that all went away when you smiled in realization.

"A promise."

He smiled politely and gave you a hug. When he backed off he looked at the ground, shyly.

"Can I promise you something?"

"That depends on if you keep it." You joke as you crossed your arms and legs playfully.

He smiles to himself and looks up at you.

"I promise when we reclaim Erebor, and my uncle is King Under the Mountain, I will give you the most beautiful gowns in all the land. I will give you a bed mattress softer than any other. I will give you emeralds, diamonds, and rubies. I will make you the most beautiful brooch made out of sapphire. I will-"

You stop him in his tracks by pressing your finger against his lips. He had closed his eyes at your touch. He had been trying to persuade you into staying in Erebor once they take it back, but you were a Hobbit. And your home was the Shire and Bilbo's next door neighbor. You couldn't possibly just stay. As much as you wanted to continue touching his soft, warm lips, you couldn't. When you drew your hand back, his eyes opened with sadness, begging for your touch again.

You smiled kindly, "What if I don't want all those things? What if I only want ONE thing from you?"

"Name it," he said, desperately. He wanted to show you how much he cared and how much he would die inside if you left him.

You lean forward to whisper in his ear, so he couldn't see your cheeks painted with a blush.

"Your love."

Almost instantly, his arm was around the small of your back and sitting you onto his lap as he sat on the forest floor, making you giggle.

"You got it." He whispered back with a smirk.

He leaned forward and pecked your lips slightly and giving you a quick hug. He then snapped his fingers as he thought of something.

"I've got it! Here's one:

"What can you steal from me, but you can't give it back?"

You smile as you kiss his forehead. That riddle was too easy.

"Your heart."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

((Awwwwww! I loved this one so much! Anyways, how were my riddles? Too cheesy? Fili is next and things are getting heated!!! So keep reading!))