All Characters

(Chapter Thirty! Which means....A special chapter with any character you care to love!!!💖💖💖💖)

Your lover asked you to join him in the gardens after midnight. You a little stubborn about this because seriously? After midnight? That's late! You put on a white shimmering dress that went way down to your feet with cut sleeves. You walked out of your room to the gardens outside and saw him waiting patiently. You smile at him and the two of you have a quick embrace and a kiss before you both sat down on a nearby bench, his smile widened, even more, when he saw your dress.

"What's the occasion?" You asked.

"I don't know. I just missed you is all?"

"And you couldn't come to me during any other time of the day?" You giggle.

"What? I thought after midnight was more romantic."

"Maybe. But it makes a girl grumpy in the morning."

"You? Grumpy? Never." he smirked with strong sarcasm in his voice.

You roll your eyes, a smile still plastered on your face. His smile fades as he nervously looks up at the sky. You noticed his left leg was shaking and he was nervously playing with his fingers. You reach over and grip his shaking hand comfortably.

"Are you alright?"

"What?" he looked to you then noticed what he was doing to make you ask that. "Oh. I uh...wanted to ask you something."

"Which is?"

"You know how much I like adventures do you?"

You roll your eyes teasingly again. "Probably more than you like me."

"That's a lie!"

You laugh. "I'm just kidding. So what are you asking?"

"Well...Gandalf issued a meeting for an adventure to Erebor. And I was wondering-"

He took your hands in his and looked you in the eye.

"Y/N...Will you go on an adventure with me?"

You laugh and cheerfully hug him. "I thought you'd never ask."

He smiles and hugs you back. That's not the real question he was going to ask you. He just got too nervous and chickened out at the last minute. As he hugged you he hid the tiny velvet box back into his pocket and sighed inwardly.

Maybe later...

((I know it's a short chapter but you gotta admit its cute...in a way. And I wanted to leave you guys hangingXD))