Kili #3 (One-Shot)

(For: Bethany
From: Kili 'Enjoy gurl!')

I giggled. I felt really hot, even though the cold night air brushes against my skin. I blush fiercely, knowing it was noticeable.

Thorin, supposedly a friend, grinned at me and tickled my side as I giggled again, his flirtatious eyes never leaving mine. God, this is embarrassing!

"S-Stop!" I say between giggles.

"Why stop? You look adorable when you're blushing."

I wanted to burst into more fits of laughter, but in the corner of my eye, I see a specific dwarf with a young, handsome frown across his lips. He's been my friend for a while and he looks a lot like Thorin, only younger and...cuter. Oh, Thror! Why did I think THAT?! I squeal again when Thorin's hands grip my hips as he continues to tickle me, the flirting was a little uncomfortable, but it was fun. I stop laughing and blush with wide eyes as I realize I'm practically on the Dwarf King's lap, he looked like a mountain compared to me. I look up and we lock eyes before I stutter.

"Um...I..."

I hear a growl and someone come strolling up behind me. I feel someone snatch my wrist as he pulls me off Thorin's lap, half glad and half disappointed that he stopped the flirting.

"Excuse us, Uncle," Kili said rather rudely.

Kili?! What in Durin's name is he doing?! He pulls me far away from Thorin and Company and we disappear in the nearby woods. When I'm sure we're lost, I pull my arm from his grip.

"Kili Durin what were you thinking?! Sure! Being angry is one thing but then getting us lost?! All because you were mad at your Uncle about something?!"

"Okay, first off!" Kili turned to face me, making me a little startled when his eyes and nose flared with anger. I've never seen him so...furious before. He was always childish and fun to be around. But now...I was scared.

"First off!" He repeated. "I'm not mad at my uncle! I'm jealous that he...can make you smile like that. I'm jealous that he can make you feel wonderful. And I'm jealous that you wouldn't be scared if he touched you!"

He says this as he motioned the way I cowered from the grip in his hand. What? Did he...really think that? He was jealous? Against my will, he stepped closer, we now shared the same air.

"And two..."

He leaned in and as his hot breath collides against my skin, his lips meet mine. He wasn't gentle, which I don't blame him since he was angry a few seconds ago. Against my will, he pushed me up against a tree, one of my hands pinned above me, his body pressed up to mine as he deepens the kiss. But...he started to lose control of the kiss when I kissed back, my free hand traveling up and down his arm, my eyes closing. We part for air for a second and I heard him whisper my name.

"Bethany..."

That was all it took before our lips crashed together again, both of us fully aware of it this time. My next words were muffled by his lips exploring my mouth and my face but he could hear me loud and clear.

"There is no reason...to be jealous. Thorin may be all high and mighty but he's no Prince Kili."

Kili chuckled and gently broke the kiss. He kisses my nose before letting me go, giving me better air to breathe as I'm released from up against the tree. Hand in hand, he smirks that playful, childlike grin that I have come to love. THAT'S the Kili I knew...

"And three..." he continued, his goofy smile kept growing. "We're not lost. I know the way back."

I laugh and we go back to the campsite hand in hand and when we pass by Thorin, Kili chuckled and stuck his tongue out.

"Take THAT, Uncle."

(😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Sorry Thorin! I still love you! I hope you liked it, Bethany!)