Chapter 62: A very long day Mecha, Appointments, Robot Assassins. Part Three.

Start from the beginning

"I'm stripping, you can turn around or I get a bush" Anastasia said in a direct tone, trying not to blush.

" Thing !?" At the same time Miss Marziana, Albedo and Aqualad said at the same time.

"Undress, my armor to work in need of direct contact with my skin, so the clothes are in the way." Anastasia explained, going towards some bushes.

"Zauber is uncertain whether to comment on this defect of his mother's armor or go to help our friends." He asked Angelica, tilting her head and crossing her arms.

"I'll pretend I've heard nothing but Lady Mystery's plan," Albedo said, leading the most stable members of the nameless team.

XXX

Inside the power plant, a gust of wind makes Robin fly backwards.

A few seconds later a burst of water and fire threw Supergirl and Wonder Girl into the air.

"I get it!" Kid Flash runs at high speed on the largest individual covered in red and black armor.

The villain creates a gust of wind on the ground that causes Kid Flash to spin out of control before launching it through the farthest wall. The speedster lies on the ground, suckling a severe headache.

Superboy crosses the front doors. "Who are your new friends?" He asked Connor, in a sarcastic tone.

"I do not know, but they are very hard machines." He said standing, the Wonder Boy slips into his jacket by pulling out his utility belt.

"Forgive me, you can call me Mr. Twister, my colleagues are Red Torpedo, Red Inferno, we are the red legion!" He announced the head of a new bank of bad guys.

Mr. Twister is over six feet tall with a bright red and black armor with several blue tubes connected in various parts.

Red Torpedo has a striking resemblance to the red tornado. It's a tall red robot without ears or nose. Both the mouth and the orbits are red. He has a yellow inverted trident symbol on his chest and another on his forehead.

Red Inferno resembled a female version of Red Tornado and Red Torpedo. It is mostly red with a yellow stripe that descends to the center and another yellow stripe on the left thigh.

"I was hoping to fight a real hero, not some children, this is very disturbing" said Mr. Twister mocking the young heroes.

Not even a second after this provocation, Superboy shoots like a mad dog, wanting to tear the enemy apart.

Too bad that he had the bad aspiration to jump in midair while he was preparing his fist.

The result a burst of water, fire and wind sent Superboy straight to Robin, who was hit by his cloned son of Superman.

"Pathetic" commented Mister Twister, while his red companions nodded without saying anything.

At that moment a pair of metal spheres fell from the ceiling, noting the spheres, Red Inferno firing a ball of fire, the result a small explosion that threw the three bad mechanics into the air.

The explosion was not enough to put them KO but who threw them at the full attention of Mister Twister, Red Torpedo and Red Inferno.

" Who is there ?" Mister Twister shouted, raising his head to the ceiling noticing a new character, who walks on the ceiling like a spider.

The vertebral column is protected by several silver metal plates, reaching up to the neck.

On the back there are also other mechanisms and protection on the back.